wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 26, 2009 // 6:57 PM
Beautiful colors that came from you .

Today started pretty badly and i'm currently feeling a bit itchy from all this sweat. :) I found out yesterday that it was decided that for the reunion that we would be watching The Unborn, the movie i said i would watch with Kitty + friends. After going mac fields this afternoon, i found out from Julie when i ran away from Kitty, she got really angry and cried on the bus. *sigh* Imagine if Kitty was broken hearted, oh god - that would be tragic.

Anyways, more about school. I GOT MY TEST PAPER BACK FOR ENGLISH?! Oh my freaking gawwwwwshhhhhh, i would've gotten 18 if i read one of the questions properly. There was this huge quarrel in class about this teacher being unfair but i think he's good, HE GAVE ME A 9 OUT OF 10 FOR THE ESSAY. AHEHEHE! But i'm still confused. Did i do good or bad?

Oh well. Today i was going through old school photos and wow have people changed. Practically everyone looks different to what they used to, wow. I used to be really cute when i was in year 3. ^o^ Yeah besides that, JENNIFER USED TO HAVE REALLY LONG HAIR! Oh those were the days. I also found this mother's day card hidden under a pile of old reports, i was pretty creative when i was 9! That reminds me, the screen protector on my phone started to peel off, yuck. I CUT IT AND IT TURNED OUT UGLY. :(

ANVI IGNORED ME IN THE AFTERNOOOON! SO MEAN! >:@ At least her friend was nice. HMPH! She only talked to me when she needed to get her textbook when she got off the bus - silly girl. The only reason she ignored me was because i called her a menace. A mencae isn't that insulting, is it?

OH MY FREAKINNGGGG GAWWWWWWSSSHHHHH! Wow, free tickets to ALL TIME LOW. AHARHAR! YOU ME AT SIX IN SEPTEMBER! WOOOO! :D Awww, Bring Me The Horizon in April, i want Michelle to go. :(







I should really get working on my Digital Media assignment, eh?

Labels: , ,