wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 17, 2009 // 9:07 PM
HEYYY THEEREEE

Today i am what people call PMSing. Yes, i have reached that day and age. Mother nature is saying hellooooo CHRISTIE!

So sad. ARGH! I hate that chlamydia girl, simply just ... dislike her - even though she has never done anything to me. ARGH! Horrible girl! Anyways, THERE WAS NO SWIMMING TODAY. I actually wnated to swim today. FREAKING HELL. I WANTED TO PEE ALL DAY BUT NOOOOO! I'D HAVE TO TAKE MY DAMN BATHING SUIT OFF. BLOODY HECK. For PE instead everybody had to play basketball. Eww - sports. I just ruined it for my team, going the wrong way, standing around and yes. I also made a lot of very nice nickname for RAKSHITHA while doing my little dances. :)

The end of the school day had come, i decided to go to Mac Fields so i could get Michelle's usb AND see Sylviman. BY PUTTING SONGS ON MICHELLE'S USB, IT CERTIFIES ME
GOING TO ALL TIME LOW FREE. AWESOME.


Labels: , ,