wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 21, 2009 // 4:00 PM
I am very scary.

I'm bored so i wanted to blog. Actually, there's nothing to talk about really.

I went and bought Yen today, which lead me to learn about Ukraine's lost generation. :O WHO ARE THEY YOU MAY ASK? I have no idea too. All i know is they get high on glue AND 16 YEAR OLD BALD GIRLS GET PREGNANT WITH HOMELESS BOYS. Yes, terrible. Their fault for running away. I also bought birthday cards for Ilona, Teuly and Michelle a month early. I COULDN'T RESIST, they were .. like .. i can't say. Michelle may read this and call me cheap. :o I tried to find Teuly's birthday present - sadly it was never found stupid newsagent. :@


Hungry Jack's has a very evil door. It's not even an automatic door. What if i somehow drop my Veggie burger meal and Storm, HUH? NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT, DID YOU?! EVIL, EVIL DOOR! :( Oh yes, the stupid mixer wasn't working and the guy couldn't even mix up my Storm! Then it started working again, then the guy was like, 'Oh, the mixer's working now. Do you want me to mix it for you?'. 'HELL NO YOU STUPID CHILD! I ALREADY STUCK MY DAMN SPOON INTO THIS PILE OF SUGAR. GO AWAY' - nah, i didn't say that, instead i said, 'Nah, it's okay'. I couldn't be uncivilized and mean to someone who isn't Hitler or my brother!

OH MY MOTHER FREAKING ASSHOLE! I JUST FOUND OUT THE VEGGIE BURGER AT HUNGRY JACK'S ISN'T EVEN VEGETARIAN, FREAKING BUTTHOLES. I HOPE THE COWS RESURRECT THEMSELVES AND KILL YOU, OWNER OF HUNGRY JACK'S AND YOU'LL BE MADE INTO A BURGER NO ONE WILL EAT BECAUSE NO ONE IS EVIL AS YOU, YOU BUTTHOLE. I'M GONNA FREAKING SUE HUNGRY JACK'S. Oh well, i already bought it, might as well eat it... right? Oh god. Oh, well on the website it says they don't contain any meat in it. Oh, fine. Too late now, my brother is eating it. I better not eat chips at Hungry Jack's - they use palm oil. FIRST TRYING TO KILL PIGS AND COWS AND NOW ORANGUTANS?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

Oh, i found out Ivy got a haircut. She kinda only got it cos i got a crap cut and felt sorry for me, how kind.

Ivy for Brad Pitt, Christie for the Wiggles. :)

I found out why i've been so hormonal and moody this week. :D

Labels: , , , ,