wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 22, 2009 // 6:38 PM
LETS TAKE A ROCKET TO THE MOON.

Hello young children. :)

Today i had tutor. SIGH OH SIGH. I even skipped breakfast this morning?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I NEVER SKIP A MEAL! OH DEAR, OH DEAR. *sigh I'm gonna get real fat if my metabolism suddenly slows down.

Morning Glory near the station is having a sale. Yes, i bought a lot of stuff, well just a pencil case, 2 cards, a mirror, this tofu toy thingy and ... stars. :) ALL COST ME NINE DOLLARS AND SOMETHING. OH YEAH. (HH) OH-MY-FREAKING-GOODIES! VANS WERE HALF PRICE AT PSC .. there was only one pair left, guess what? They were only $45! BUT.. THEY WERE TOO TIGHT. DAMN YOU LAST PAIR, DAMN YOU. I had this vegetarian wrap for lunch, it was yummy. :)

Don't you hate it when you get those chain mails? Some of them are so depressing and make me feel bad. SO I CLOSE THEM BEFORE I FINISH SO I WON'T BE HAUNTED BY SOME GHOST OR GUILT.

Labels: ,