wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 14, 2009 // 1:26 PM
Secrets.

I think you look fat, i think you're ugly, i think you're mean. BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Like i care. Puh-lease. What goes around, comes around so stop now before it can come back to you. All these secrets are gonna kill us. As Chelsea Smile goes - Repent! Repent! The end is nigh! Repent! Repent! We're all gonna die! Repent! Repent! These secrets will kill us! So get on your knees, and pray for forgiveness!

On a better note, i want Vans. Vans my love, VANS. Not like a mini van, SHOES NOOB. :) Later today, i shall be going Parra, yay for me.

Anyways, i shall play Tetris now. :D

Labels: , , ,