wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 27, 2009 // 8:26 PM
when i'm with you it feels like electricity. :)

Don't you just love Ms Chand?! AHAHAHAHA! I remember she swapped my study buddy, Brendon, with Sivieng cos we talked too much. BUT, THEN! SIVIENG MOVED HIMSELF AND I GOT MICHELLE! Awwww, Ms Chand thought Michelle purposely distracted people, lol. Michelle is just like that. Thank you Ms Chand for giving me such a good friend. :D

It was cold today, unlike yesterday! FREAKING HOT, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING?! :o

Mmmmmmmmmm.. this morning, anything happen this morning? OH! IN ENGLISH DANICA SAID SHE WANTS VANS AFTER KEDS. Just a huge NO! NO! NO! >:( We're suppose to be shoe rivals! NOOOOOOOOO! OH! Margaret and I were doing this odd dance around school, supposedly very sexy. ;) Ahehe! She flashed a few times, oh sensual. :D WITH TWO BOYS TURNING AROUND AFTER HEARING DANICA SAY I CAN SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I had to give in my brochure today to the lady whose name is the same as the brand of vanilla essence. DID YOU KNOW ESSENCES CONTAIN 70% ALCOHOL?! DEADLY.

I had this 64 minute phone call with Michelle - again. Goodness, we talk a lot. I really need to talk to Teulstar and Sylviman. :D Damn, this reunion is making Teuly nuts. :o

Awwwwwwwww, the Wiggles. How lovely are they? Awww. :)

SWIMMING WAS FUN! DIVING! Well, yeah. AHAHA! I HAVE KERRY AGAIN, SHE'S NICE. :)

Labels: , ,