wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 30, 2009 // 7:17 PM
Your lips, your lies, your lust.

TODAY WAS A WONDERFUL DAY! Nah, it was alright.

I'm suppose to be doing history + maths homework now but i'm blogging instead. I'm so easily distracted. I think i'll make this quick, but it won't be very quick at all. :D

School:
Hurlstone's pretty alright but sometimes i miss Mac Fields. :) Anyways, the day started with me coming a little late to maths class. Maths was funny. I found out Julia's cousins are coming in the holidays which may not allow her to go out therefore may not be go to the 7f reunion. DAMN YOU! HOW COULD YOU?! *SIGHOHSIGH* Oh yeah, Margaret's haircut! Oh so beautiful.



I GOT THAT BAG FOR MY MUM THIS AFTERNOON. SO BEAUTIFUL. :D I EVEN HAD HUNGRY JACK'S. :O :O I thought i was gonna die by eating that caramel sundae! SO SWEET YET SO GOOD. DELTA SO-GOODREM! AHAHAHAHAHA!




Teuly is awesome. She has a pen pal from Ballarat because she added some girl which had very similar e-mail to me. What a funny goose. Today, I accidentally hung up on Teuly, then she thought i was online (it was actually the Ballarat girl), she started to say as i recall:
- WHY'D YOU HANG UP FOR?!
- You silly boy
Then the Ballarat girl went along with it, letting Teuly believe it was actually me. Ahahaha! That girl is funny. That reminds me, i really need to go to Go-Lo. I need to paint 'I AM NOT A NUGGET' with a chicken to remind her i'm always watching. :) I NEED TO BUY THAT THING FOR TEULY. I MUST REFER HER PRESENT AS 'THING' BECAUSE SHE MAY BE READING THIS. DFO ON TEULY'S BIRTHDAY! YAY! Sorry Teuly. :) I'll get you something and you'll get it on MONDAY, i repeat, MONDAY. :D Oh i haven't forgotten Michelle... i need to go to Parra or Mac Square. ;)


'He is simply the object of my affection'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one Michelle, tell your mum that. I wonder what she'd think. ;)
- it begins with michelle, says:
but, as a result of my READING
im i fucking d hmpff

AHAHAHAHHA! DOING D. ;D Nah, i'm kidding, please don't hurt me.



Omg, I just revived my love for You Me At Six. Can't wait till September, oh won't tickets be awesome for my birthday .. *NUDGENUDGE*. I suggest making a whole group effort to buy me them .. *NUDGENUDGE*

Labels: , , ,