wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 11, 2009 // 6:32 PM
Always attract.

I WENT DFO! Yay for me. :)

My mother bought a lot of stuff, let me list what i bought! :D
- DC JACKET! :O HALF PRICEEEEE Awww, so happy even though i found these red marks like on my other jacket.. I GOT IT OFF THOUGH! YAY FOR ME! $50 AND IT USED TO BE $100. THANK GOD FOR DFO. :) It's purple and has an awesome zipper!
- 3 pairs of shorts! DON'T ASK ME WHY MY MUM BOUGHT 3 PAIRS OF SHORTS, SHE JUST DID! Yes, they all fitted me perfectly. One was brown, another checkered and the last one denim. MY MUM KNOWS HOW TO PICK 'EM!
- A BILLABONG BAG, MY DAD IS SO EASY TO PERSUADE. Awww, i love my daddy. The bag was pretty. I just told my dad i'd use it when i go out and we was like, 'okay'. AWESOME.

My mum bought a lot of stuff.. pretty expensive i must say! :O Yeah, she basically bought a lot of stuff but she never does that so it's okay. :)

I HAD A TEXTING MARATHON WITH MICHELLE TODAY, UP TO THE POINT WHERE MY PHONE SAID I WAS RUNNING OUT OF MEMORY. AHAHAHAHA! What did we talk about... I SHALL QUOTE SOME FUNNY STUFF MICHELLE SAID..
My mind is a sanctuary.

He's even hot in his baby stage.

OH GOLLY. INDEED, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

He has the face of an angel.


DID YOU KNOW?
ROXY IS OWNED BY QUIKSILVER?! :o I NEVER KNEW THAT! :O


MICHELLE PUTS THE BABY IN MY BABYCAKES. AHAHA! WAIT, NOT BABYCAKES. NO, CUPCAKES! SHE PUTS THE CUP IN MY CUPCAKES. :) Yes, we shall have a tea party and will not get raped by scary old men.




AHAHHA! THIS IS WHAT I FOUND WHEN I SEARCHED CUP. BREAST ENLARGING PUDDING. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



GUESS WHAT?
I'm bored.