wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 16, 2009 // 8:49 PM
DROP THE GIRL, SHE'S A FREAK. NAH, FREAKS ARE AWESOME - LIKE ME. :)

Hello there! I simply wanted to share my news. Guess what? I have a new favourite song! It is so freaking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Awww, so goood. It's becoming closer to closure by Of Machines. Seriously, it's so good.. if you're into the type of music i like. Seriously, it's good. It's so good i am willing to share with the world. I never share music to people like you, YEAH PEOPLE LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!


Today I went to the city with Kitty, Sherene, Sherene's sister, Ashnaa, Ashnaa's brother, Rutuja, Rutuja's brother, Julie, Anna, Eunice and Jennifer. It was fun. :) I am independent woman! I went to the station by bus.. on my own. SHOCKING. :O I didn't die. I actually saw this really, really, REALLY adorable kid that didn't know how to speak yet but did know jibberish. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO FREAKING CUTE! AWWW! HE SMILED AT ME. AWWWW! :D

Omg! I met up with Kitty at Happy expecting a crowd of people but nooooooooooooooooooo! All i saw was her and her little Guess-bag-that-can-feed-a-million-children! Yeah, there were lots of people at the station. THERE WAS NOWHERE TO SIT. Okay, i lied. There was a place to sit. Yeah, there were groups of asians though. You know Cabra, freaking Asian town. I saw this guy that goes on my bus. He's big and scary, and sometimes gives me death stares. That is probably why i don't like most people on my bus. They stare at me. Just because on time my phone went off and it scared you a bit! Jeez, so judgemental. I am no emo freak! I'm quite happy! Most of the time..

Okay, i went completely off topic. When me and Kitty got on the train we found the group, yeah. The train ride didn't feel that long.

- Caps
- Found Julie, Anna, Eunice and Jennifer
- Stopped by an asian shop
- Bought a Hello Kitty ring (awesome)
- Went to eat - me & Jennifer ditched them to look at clothes where i then found my very cheap Emily the strange shirt :D:D:D:D
- We tried to meet up with them but got distracted.. clothes, yum AND VANS :O:O
- Found them at Nando's.. grrr...
- Got angry cos there was all meaty food, ew.
- Bought pide
- Went to Glue store
- I realised I left my wallet in food court
- I walked real fast to food court
- I found my wallet next to two boys (nice).. Mm...
- Found Anna and Eunice
- Tricked me into going into a lingerie store and simply left me there
- Took pictures with bras and underwear.. no clothes were taken off i must add!
- Somehow ditched Anna and Eunice
- Went to China Town with Jennifer
- Mm... Morning Glory
- Found them again but this time with Julie
- Eunice went to Morning Glory (snore)
- Went to Cocos where we saw the rest of them
- Ditched them with me whispering overrated
- Went to look at shoes, *droool
- Shopped somewhere else.. i forget where
- Jennifer bought a Emily the Strange bag
- Me and Jennifer went back to Cocos but no one was there
- I called Kitty
- Kitty gave really bad and stupid instructions
- I probably wasted $5 credit wasting my time talking
- Later we found our way following the yellow brick road, nah, i lie. We followed fountains
- Called Kitty again
- Sherene gave beautiful instructions
- Found them
- Got really angry at Kitty
- Pushed Kitty
- SCREAMED AT KITTY ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO TRY ON FLAMINGO VANS AT HYPE - GRR.
- Went to really big Glue store
- Left big Glue store
- Bought a soft serve
- Got called goats by this man who was doing street performing for 18 years around the world, whatever! I've lived for 14 years boy!
- Went back to STUPID Cocos
- Sat on very comfortable couch
- Stupid Cocos made us late
- I yelled at Kitty again
- Got really agro
- Went all pms-y
- Got angry again
- Laughed at the nooby looking pictures on the wall
- Finally the girl finished cutting photos
- Yelled at everybody
- Walked really fast
- Got agro again
- Got tired of walking
- Took pictures
- Acted like tourists in front of a fountain
- Checked the time
- Started walking REALLY fast
- Almost got late for train
- Sprinted for train
- Made the train
- Sat on the stairs
- Listened to Bay One More Time (screamo) cos i'm awesome
- Took pictures of rings
- Lost camera bag thingy on train
- One old guy and a little boy said bye to us when we were saying bye to the group
- Left Kitty
- Went to mum's workplace
- Left workplace
- Mum bought mushrooms
- I asked her to go Vegetarian restaurant
- She said yes
- I bought food
- Michelle texted me about milk.. weird
- I got lost


Okay, i really can't be stuffed anymore with these points. ARGH!

Don't you just hate that asian girl on Neighbours? What a freak, seriously. She's so damn annoying. Drives me insane.

Aww, i can't be stuffed uploading pictures.