wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 27, 2009 // 10:07 PM
I just wanted to share this with you. :)


This is pretty. :O He has bad skin. Ewww!

Mm.. i can spell his name now. :) ALEX GASKARTH. AHARHARHARHAR!!! You shoudl see the ful picture. He has a chunky penis. I think he stuffed it with socks, rofl, rofl. WHAT'S WITH GUYS AND BIG PENISES?! LIKE.. WHAT THE HELL?! AREN'T GUYS SUPPOSE TO BE HORNY AND STUFF?! WHEN THEY HAVE SEX.. WHAT IF THEY'RE PENIS IS TOO BIG AND DOESN'T FIT INTO THE VAGINA!? LIKE.. WHAT THE HELL?! I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Then, when they stretch the girl's vagina, she won't be very happy. I'm going to get very far in life. I am freaking awesome.