wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 1, 2009 // 4:56 PM
I'm Only Laughing On The Outside.

I think i should blog about Julia today. Ahahaha! DEDICATION. Let me just type her address.. no, i'm kidding. I'M NOT THAT MEAN! BUT I THINK I'LL ADD A PICTURE! :D Julia, Julia, Julia. JULIA DIDN'T DROP ME TODAY! YES! SO HAPPY! ^^ Aharharhar! I leapt like a frog, so proud. I SHALL DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW! Julia touched a tree that was having an erection, lol.



Arghhh.. OH! I FOUND OUT WHO THAT GUY WHOSE REALLY FAMILIAR ON MY BUS IS! Okay, i haven't but i know what school he goes to. Weird, i don't know any Cabra people. Weirdddd! Me and my freaky past lives.

DRILLBIT TAYLOR! DR. ILLBIT - ROFLMAO! So funny, i love that guy that reminds me of Nicholas. Nicholas, what a noob. I remembered he played with these Bakugan things, ahahahahaha.

THAT REMINDS ME! The reunion date has been finalised! IT'S ON THE 14TH OF APRIL ON A TUESDAY! :D What surprised me that Natalie's going, going by train. Oh the shock! This is gonna be awesome. Most peopele can go... supposedly. Oh, we shall be reunited again. I just haven't told Kabhi yet, ahahaha. I was suppose to tell him last week but of course i didn't. :) I think i'm gonna finish it off here. :D

Labels: , ,