wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 9, 2009 // 5:36 PM
MY EYE IS SWOLLEN...

DOES IT TURN YOU ON? :P Obviously it does. :)

Anyways about my day! YIPPEEEEE!

Grr.. i had art! Eww! Yuck. How terribly boring and i haven't even started my assignment yet! The teacher's gonna roast me in the oven if i don't do it! :O Well, yeah. She's nice but then she's mean. I have mixed feelings for her. I like her then i dislike her. Yeah, mixed emotions, just like a banana milkshake.

Hmmm, i finally did my digital media presentation. I was kinda.. i don't know how to say it. Shaky i guess. :D Vivian wore those sexy glasses again, lol. Aha, she drew me the directions to get to her house on paint. Nice one Vivian. It was pretty hard to understand so i might end up going by car! No cake, just balls? Shame on you. :P 23rd? Yes, good time. :D

I had maths in the library, it was pretty cosy. Julia thinks everyone has nice legs, seriously. I didn't get what we were doing in maths so i just pretended like i knew by drawing my graphs very neat.. not neat, very slow so i seemed like a neat freak which i am most definitely not. We were learning some median thingy.. i still don't get it. *sigh*

Then English. English, oh dear English. Well, Vivian's class invaded the classroom. We all watched Shane. The kid was cute yet and a very funny face. His name was suppose to be Bob, EVEN I KNOW THAT, but the man called him Joey. What the hell? Joey and Bob have no similarity at all. HOW RANDOM! Shane was gross but didn't drink alcohol. Good boy. :)Alcohol is the liquid form of suicide so i don't think he wants to die anytime soon. :D I think the mum had a crush on Shane, she gave him weird looks. Yeah, pretty much it. WAIT... NO! THAT'S NOT IT. THE KID WAS WEARING A DRESS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FREAKING HILARIOUS. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! According to the teacher it's a night dress but then the mother said, 'Why are you in your night shirt?'. Shirt? I think it's a dress! The teacher kept staring at me cos i tried to keep my laughter inside but couldn't. Ahehehe! :)

I GOT A FREE SKIRT FROM MARGARET TODAY! YAY! Thanks Margaret. :) Aww, so nice. It wasn't itchy as well! Yay! :D I HAD THIS SALAD ROLL WITH CHEESE FROM THE CANTEEN.. YUMMMMMMYYY! :D

The last two periods were alright. I didn't have to do anything! Just sit and watched. For science, i watched Fern Gully? For history, it was the Gallipoli Ship. :)

I ran for the train. It was pretty stupid cos i didn't have to. Oh well, just exercise. :D

Vivian went to Yummi! Sylvian is wrong. They don't make it slow that silly girl!

OH MY EFFING GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD! I SAW.. THE SHOES. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER BE IN CONTACT WITH THESE BEAUTIES! OMGOMGOMG! I AM IN LOVE WITH THOSE DARLING SHOES! AWWWWWW! So freaking beautiful! :( Awww! I think i want them more them more than Vans. WHAT A BLOODY SHOCKER! :D I must go Submerge tomorrow. :) I WANT THE BLUE/RED ONES. MMM! :)


Also, MICHELLE. I am most definitely mean-er! I CAN'T BE MEAN AS YOU! HMPH! You think i'm mean now but this is normal me! Freaking hell, i am extremely insulted. Jeeez! I am calm now. :) I'm sorry Michelle. You're agro to me, so it's just fair.

I think i've decided. I don't care if Michelle goes, i'd rather go All Time Low. :) YEAH.I'M GETTING YOU SOMETHING MICHELLE. SO GET ME THOSE DAMN TICKETS.. pretty please? :D

I think the reunion will go to plan now. I think, i don't know. Grrr! Teuly is so fussy. I don't know whether she's catching the early or late train.. Michelle's catching the late one. I'll wait for her. According to GoogleMaps it only takes one minute from the station to Westfields.. where in Westfields? Hmm, who cares. Fate will take its course. *sigh* I am supposedly the train.. person thingy. I don't know. Grrr.. I WANT CAKE! I WANNA WATCH MALL COP! :D Hmm, better call Teuly again!

Awww, poor Danica! Get better. :) REVENGE WILL PREVAIL! PREVAIL IT SHALL!

Labels: , , ,