wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 8, 2009 // 6:36 PM
LOSING IT!

The plan is completely ruined. GOSH, people and their laziness. STUPID, STUPID KABHILAN. LOVE WILL NO LONGER BLOSSOM THAT FAT BUTTHOLE. Nah, i'm not angry, simply annoyed at the fact that.. oh don't worry.

I think the reunion will end up horrid since nobody can't be stuffed to go. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ALL FAT, GO YOU STUPID PEOPLE. :( Grrr.. no i was kidding. You're not fat, just lazy. No,i was lying again. *sigh* Me and my lying ways. No transport the problem?

I walk with shadows
You have to find a better way
I walk with shadows
The questions I will never say
Hiding from the gallows
They keep me safe and sound
So I walk with shadows
The ways of burning down this house

End transmission
The satellites are down
I need an earthquake
To shake this pity
Off the ground

All the vibrant colors I see
And the shades that fill the grey

Pain
The pain
Pain
The pain
Pain the pain
Pain



I can't be stuffed blogging today! :O SHOCKER!