wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 27, 2009 // 9:20 PM
SCHOOL SUCKS BALLS.

ARGH! School tomorrow, eww, ewww, ewwww, ewwwww, ewwwwww. I don't like school, school bores me, REAL BAD! :(

Danica came over today to 'study' but it was not a very productive day. I got to remember to finish watching Cat Ballou and Cactus Jack tomorrow. Oh yeah, i need to remember to go to Ivy to get the board, make my mum let me go ATL and go Mac Fields on Thursday to give Michelle her presents. :D

Oh no, i NEED TO FIND MY SCHOOL DIARY AND.. AND.. READ FREAKING SHANE. :O :O :O :O I'm only halfway. That's really good for me, REALLY GOOD.

Wow, wow, wow! I JUST GOT THIS TEXT MESSAGE FROM ILONA AND IT GOES LIKE THIS (EXACTLY):
Hey!!! OMG, ur gnna b so happy coz (drum rol plz) im ...VEGETARIAN (again). I bcame vegetarian cz meat eatrs r one of th bigest cntributors to global warmng-u cn thnk me when th whole wrld doesnt die:) ahahaha u hv skl tmrw!!! Hav (if thats posibl!) n wsh me luk. Ur carot wrkd
I am so awesome, aha but Ilona is terribly slow! Jeez! I told her this ages ago. PROBABLY GOT IT OFF TV!! TRUST THE TV, EH!? HMPH!

I really gotta finish homework now!