wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 19, 2009 // 8:53 PM
Six feet under the stars!

All Time Low or You Me At Six.. who are better? MICHELLE THINKS YOU ME AT SIX ARE BETTER. I SIMPLY CAN'T DECIDE. D:

Tutor sucked. I came half an hour late! It's all because of my bad memory! *sigh* I didn't get maths! Omg, i don't like maths! I think i've gotten dumber since i've come to Hurlstone. YOU LITTLE BUTTHOLES! TAKE ME BACK TO MAC FIELDS. D: Awww.. i miss Mac Fields. :(

I watched Mall Cop today! How funny! Okay, i really wasn't paying attention. I was complaining to Michelle about All Time Low.

Speaking of Michelle, TUESDAY! Oh, tomorrow i have to rememeber to make those babycakes.. muahahaha! Awww! I have to look after my cousin as well! ^o^ What a joy. OMG! I JUST REMEMBERED.. it's very insignificant but.. tomorrow is Michelle's birthday. Wowohwow! SHE IS GOING TO BE OLD.


STUPID ALL TIME LOW. :(