wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 10, 2009 // 3:34 PM
take off your colours!

I AM TERRIBLY ANNOYED AND FEELING EXTREMELY MALICIOUS. FAR FREAKING OUT. GOSH. Some freaking people keep calling me. STUPID IDIOTS. SORRY, BUT I DON'T FIND IT VERY FUNNY. I THINK I MAY KNOW WHO IT IS. I AM TERRIBLY ASHAMED, IVY AND FRIENDS. JEEZ! I bet you're lying. I texted her then she called me saying it wasn't her. LIES. She said she didn't have any credit so she couldn't call me but you she did call me! SHE CALLED TO TELL ME SHE DIDN'T CALL ME. LIES. Freaking hell, stupid, stupid. ARGH! Pfft, right. 'Maybe it's someone that likes you or your stalker' Well, that person that likes me is an idiot, and i'd never get with him in a million years even if he were the last person on earth. I WOULD GIVE UP THE HUMAN RACE BECAUSE OF HIM THAT LITTLE IDIOT. ARGH! P.S. NO I DO NOT WANT TICKETS BRING ME THE HORIZON TICKETS YOU FAT CHILD. Like i'd accept anything from you, you little butthole. I hope you you dig a hole for yourself and die in it. DIE A PAINFUL DEATH, DIE, DIE, DIE.

I am calm now, oh so very calm.

The start of the holidays have been very pathetic. I have done nothing but gone on the computer and watched tv. I think i'm getting fat, a build up of fat in my stomach. I can actually grab it now! OH DEAR! I DON'T WANT TO BE FAT. :( Then you can see my stomach through shirts! OH NO! I MUST WORK OUT! :o


Did you know? - I AM A PESCTARIAN?! AWESOME, EHH? I am on a road to VEGETARIANISM! :D Aharhar! DO I INSPIRE YOU MICHELLE?
Speaking of Michelle.. LET'S HAVE A TEA PARTY! WOO! I shall bake you some babycakes and we shall eat them along with a cup of Happy Cup tea. ^^



I called a lot of people today, 3 actually. I talked to Michelle a lot about food, Nabhan and (non-existent) tbs in the park! How fun. Kitty is so terribly boring on the phone, well.. she's kinda boring on the phone so she's more boring than usual. A typical text message from Michelle:
I know she's nice. She's very nice! She's just weird, you have to admit that! Oh yay! I get the homemade cake, yayyyyy! Ahhahaha, Kelly has jugs. Vivian, woof!
Grrr.. i hope the reunion is a success. ROMARIO MIGHT COME. I ALREADY SAID THAT BUT IT'S STILL FUNNY. AHAHAHA! I shall wait for 5 long minutes for Michelle and Mars, how nice am i? VERY NICE I MUST SAY! Teuly better go, she was the one that planned all this so she better go or it'll be just weird.

Labels: , , ,