wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 21, 2009 // 5:33 PM
Blahh

Say hello to Dylan, my future husband. Ahahaha - i wish.

Blehhh. I made this guy walk into a pole today. Ahaha, i was talking about the laxative effect of eating a whole packet of lifesavers. THIS GUY LOOKED AT ME. BLEHHHHHHHHHHHH. I didn't notice but then Shivanee told me. I said i didn't care and i told him he could bite my butt. Ahahaha! He walked into a pole while i said that. Ahahaha, what a noobster. Did i blog about this? I walked into a fat man. It was not a beautiful sight. HORRRID.

AHHH! The art test was hard, like what the hell?! I better do good in practicals then. OH MY DEAR LORD. Tea pots, i hate tea pots. I remember my tea pot last year - epic fail. AHHHH!

English was funny. Rak is a complete racist. Muahahaha! NOT GIVING PINNO THE RING. AHAHAHAHAHA!

Science was boring. The teacher made us line up outside again. Blahhh, it was funny at first then it just became a complete waste of time. I'm crap at science, okay?! THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO GO IN. BLEHHH.


I'm depressed now, thank Michelle. Thanks a million. Blah, i'm sad. :(