wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 7, 2009 // 9:00 PM
Bleehhhhhhh? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

I'm bored. Really this time.. luckily i have.. FREE CELL TO AMUSE ME!

Argh! NAPLAN NEXT WEEK! I feel a lot more pressured to do better cos i'm at cow school. WHAT IF THE COWS HAUNT ME IN MY SLEEP IF I FAIL?! EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?! I don't like tests. I like assignments more, i have music on my side to soothe me through the pain. :)

Awwww.. poor Daniel. I'd be crushed with that sort of humiliation. AWWW! But, hey! The serenading thing was a good idea. :)

Okay, i really don't feel like blogging. I'M HAVING AN INTENSE GAME OF FREE CELL WHEN I SHOULD BE DOING MATHS HOMEWORK. OH! I AM SUCH A REBEL.