wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 26, 2009 // 5:25 PM
CHLAMYDIA GIRL HAS CHLAMYDIA. EWWWW!

ARGH! Who has a stupid face, long legs and a stupid nose?! CHLAMYDIA GIRL. STUPID, STUPID GIRL. I HATE HER AND THAT REVOLTING HAT. I CAN NOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW HORRIBLE BOTH THOSE THINGS ARE. ARGH. THEY MADE ME DEPRESSED. Maybe i'm pms-ing. I swear i had my period 2 weeks ago. ARGH! STUPID GIRL, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. ARGH.

I'm bored.


I full studied yesterday. I never study! Ahhhh, science. Science isn't very fun. The test was alright, i hope i do good. Arghhhh.. school is annoying. I REMEMBER ALL THE ACIDS!
Hydrochloric acid - HCl
Nitric acid - HNO3
Sulfuric acid - H2SO4
I know, i'm soooo smarttt, right? RIGHT?! Ahhh, i wish i were smart.

I stepped in mud today. It was all squishy and nice. It feels good stepping in mud but the result of it after isn't as i would've wanted it. I stepped in crap yesterday too, like actual crap. I attempted to wash it but then i got my stockings wet. My toes probably became all wrinkly. Woolen stockings are expensive, $21!! MY PARENTS AREN'T MADE OUT OF MONEY YOU KNOW?!

On the subject of agriculture, i was listening to Sunrise Goodbyes then realised...
A made up romance, my soliloquy will read
I know I'm lost again, my timing's off again
cause something lacks in your passing eyes
It's lust and libido
why give up this opportunity?
Give it a go and maybe you will see
so take a chance it'll be alright
cause that's all you've got to go on
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE GUY'S A RAM?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, how i adore Houston Calls. Ahahahaha!


OH MY GOSH! GUESS WHAT?! IT'S MANISAY'S BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN-I-SAY!