wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 15, 2009 // 7:49 PM
PERMANENT HEARTBREAKKKKKKK.


DUHDUHDUDHUDHDUDHDUDHDUDHDBATMANBATMAN. I HAVE A BATMAN RINGTONE. NOW, EVERYONE CALL ME SO I CAN LISTEN TO IT. :D

I saw you there, I smiled at you, you didn't care. It's okay I'll get you soon, After this sweet day I'll be with you. when i fill you up inside with my My loving kindness you'll be mine You'll be wishing you could say hello boy And when you see me there waiting, you'll wonder where you have been. I'll say just right here sweetheart, and I'll be here to the end. The silence breaks, you're always on my mind. When I feel your gentle smile, I see you with another guy. I feel so unloved, Without you next to me. When i'm with you, it feels like electricity. I saw you there, I winked at you, you seemed to care. It's happening, I'm leading her to become just like me. I know we're different in some ways, but we can change that now and run away. i see you everyday. i know you're good for me, i love you so. And when you see me there waiting, you'll wonder where you have been. I'll say it's OK darlin', and lets run away girlfriend. The silence breaks, you're always on my mind. When I feel your gentle smile, I see you with another guy. I feel so unloved, without you next to me... it feels like electricity. The silence breaks, you're always on my mind. When I feel your gentle smile, I see you with another guy. I feel so unloved, without you next to me... it feels like electricity. its gonna be like this some day, you and me we're gonna run away.

Oh, how beautiful. The little boy was in love. Ahhhh, he ends up marrying his high school sweetheart and are still together this very day. How nice. :)


MORE LYRICS TO A RANDOM SONG!

Those things we never said
Those things we never did
They'll come right back to haunt you
One chance you'll never undo
Why stop to watch the time, when our last chance is flying by?
No typical Thursday night

ARGHH! ART ASSIGNMENT WAS DUE TODAY. THE PLAN FAILED TWICE! Oh yeah, the plan is this thing where Ivy does this thing and i do this thing and this thing will happen. I know, the plan is brilliant.

I had AG first though. We watched this video and i think the man chopped the lamb's balls off. He cut it off and these things came out. It was weird. Poor lamb, lost it's future manhood.

WE HAD THE PARTY TODAY FOR ENGLISH AND I MUST SAY. I HATE FAKE SMILING. It's so unnatural. Just.. blehh. RATPOOHA SEEMS TO LOVE DOING IT. BLEHHHH. I can fake smile but.. it's just so uncomfortable. REALLY! I'd be a bad model, lol. I ate a few mulberry stalks today, only cos i'm silky smoooth. Okay, i picked them off at first - of course i was lazy doing it but i didn't want to look like an idiot. I later realised everyone just ate the stalks so i ate them as well. I am awesome. Muahahaha! The teacher said she'd likes our class, to an extent she'd stay an extra few years for us. Aww, that was sweet. Why does she have to be so nice? Then we all become attached and when she leaves we'll be sad. That's just apart of her plan that mad woman. I don't think it could have been considered a class party, half of the class were gone. Oh deary me, this reminds me of that day.. the day of the fail reunion. What a joy it was, okay - this class party was better. ITY HAD ICE CREAM!!

ARGHHHHHHH! THE LATE BUS IS ANNOYING. I ALWAYS SEE THE FOB KID. ARGHHHH! HIS FACE IS SO ANNOYING. I SAW THE OTHER FOB KID TOO! He stood far away from me. Oh good i thought. As i was staring intently at the ground, i look beside me and i see the scary fob kid. HE'S SCARRRRRRYYY. REALLLLLLLLYYYYYY! WELL, i saw this other boy. HE'S NOT SCARY UNLIKE THE ONE OF THE MANY SCARY FOB KIDS. ARGH. His face is so annoying, i do everything to avoid it. BLEHHHHHH! STUPID KIDDDDDD. D: HOPE HE DIES, nah. I don't hope that. That'd be mean. I hope he catches a bus which i'm not situated in. ;)

OMG! I HAVE ANOTEHR STARER. I ALWAYS STOP HIM IN HIS TRACKS. AHAHAHAHA! I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS A SEXY BEAST. MUAHAHA! I'll take a picture. He's pretty aright. JUST A BIT.. WEIRDDDDD. STARES AT ME. AHAHHAHA! THAT KDI CRACKS ME UP AS WELL. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

SWIMMING TODAY! AHAHAHAHA! Kitty got so excited when the other swimming instructor talked to her. That girl cracks me up. She started talking about how his eye lashes were so long. MAYBE HE'S A CAMEL. AHAHAHAHAHA! JACKIE LOVES KITTY. SO FUNNNNNNNNY. FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY AS YOUUU. The kid is in love. He's 'playing his cards right' by not talking as much to Kitty today. Well, when Kitty arrived, he instantly said hi to Kitty. What a rad kid. Aha, rad = radical = fully sick = swine flu. ;D
AHAHAHA. Does wiggles penis follow the big wiggly style? ;D or is it weiny the wiggly style. ;D
I'm bored. I'm gonna look for new bands now. :) OH NO! I WILL STUDY. :O :O :O Nah, i won't. I'll do it tomorrow. Really!