wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 2, 2009 // 7:21 PM
Rescue me from everything.

Hello there little children. I feel like blogging but i don't know if there's anything to blog about. *sigh* Hmmm... nothing interesting happened today. I know, so sad.

Well.. i found out Ivy and Andy are going BMTH. They asked me to go but i rejected them only cos i'm awesome. I wanna go All Time Low more. :D Weeee! Awww.. All Time Low. I was reading an article on them. I actually read every single bit. EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. Arghh.. sold out on Friday.. arghh... Anyways, enough of my complaining. I wanna buy Yen. The new issue is out, Frankie as well. Frankie is too advanced for me. There are some jokes in it... well.. i don't get them.. at all. TOO ADVANCE!! The models they use are so crap. Make the same face and pose everytime. Like, what the hell? SO FREAKING ANNOYING. ARGH!! They have nice artists in them though, very pretty. :D Yen is more insteresting, they support vegetarianism as well, how nice. :)

There was some sort of rally at Cabra. It was funny. They were calling out to Lalich. Ahaha! WHAT IDIOT WOULD PUT A CARPARK ON THE EAST SIDE. ROFLROFLROFLROFL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBSTER. EVEN I WOULD MAKE A BETTER MAYOR. FREE RICE FOR EVERYONE. :)

I WANT THE POSTER BOOK. OMG, OMG. Then i can fill my room with posters. I put a Day To Remember poster in my folder. I am so awesome, i swear. :P Muahahaha! I'm so sad these days. I seem like i have no life now cos i don't blog about anything anymore. Maybe that's why i'm always bored.

I want new shoes as well. My chucks are like dead. Well, the yes or no ones. I told my mum i wanted to go to Paul's Warehouse and she said they closed down. Well, DUH! Of course i knew that! I WANT TO GO TO PARRA. STUPID PSC. FREAKING HELL. ARGH! Why do my feet have to be so big?! DAMNNNNNNN!? $45 AS WELLL. FREAKING MOTHER OF FREAKINNGGGGGGGGGGGG FREAKS. I'm in desperate need of new shoes,. BUY ME A PAIR! :)

Last term i was so lazy in school. I think i'm gonna try now. I did last year's NAPLAN for english, i feel so stupid. I got 13 questions wrong and there were 48 questions. FAIL. That's only average, AVERAGE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH. ARGHHHHHHH! Yeah, i'm gonna try now. I gotta start that story or esay on Westerns for English. ARGH! English is so annoying. I'M STILL LAZY FROM THE HOLIDAYS I THINK!! I have to read Shane as well. So many things to do! I NEED TO PRINT ENGLISH AS WELL! I think i should make a to do list! Okay, i shall.

TO DO LIST
It was my dad's birthday yesterday. So old now.. i don't know exactly what age he is now.. lost count.. parents! HAVING THE SAME AGE EVERY YEAR. AHAHAHA! I think he's 56 now. Awww.. so old. :)
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
DAD
DIO!

I rented 4 movies expecting to watch them with Ilona, Teuly and Sylvian tomorrow but we changed the for like the second time, aha. I SUGGESTED AFTER THE YEARLIES. I AM SUCH A GENIUS. :)

Do you think i have a weedy voice? I don't get it. Really. Michelle said, 'Is it weedy like your voice?!' I don't know if i should be offended or not, seriously. I don't get it. Do i sound nerdy? I personally think i have an annoying voice. It's so annoying, really! I don't know why my parents didn't put me up for adoption when i first spoke! My voice is soooo annoying.

My 69th text message (from Rae Anne):
Ur bum hole is loose
I'm seriously bored and now i have to do tutor homework, damn. I'm so lazy these days and it's really bugging me. Wow! SPY KIDS IS ON. WHAT A CLASSIC!