wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 8, 2009 // 4:26 PM
HOMETOWN HEROES

Hmm.. I HAVE SWIMMING TODAY, ARGHHHH! I don't like swimming cos i don't like getting owned - especially by KITTY! D: I better go change then! NOOO!
Let's see. Anything interesting happen today? Oh yeah! It's Shivanee's birthday! Well.. okay.. that doesn't really matter. Ahahaha! Okay, it does. SHE GAVE ME CHOCOLATE. Mm.. yummy. :) Happy birthday Shivanee!

Today i didn't do cross country. IT'S ONLY COS I'M AWESOME.. AND A LITTLE SLOW. Ahehehe! I had.. english first up! MR JONES IS SO SCARY AND SO ANNOYING. ARGHHH! HIS VOICE IS SO DEEP AND OLD?! ONLY IF HE HAD THE VOICE OF JULIA'S BROTHER.. SO SOOOTHINNGGG! :) We ahd to try and attempt to do a Western story but then he some stuff. I don't exactly remember! WHY WOULD I WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT MAN FOR FUN?! D: NTO EVEN FUN. OH THE PAIN! And to think that Mrs Pinno thinks his voice is soothing. Really, what is it that his voice is so smooth? Arghhhh!

I WANT ONE OF THESE. $5.95! :) HOW AWESOME! :D Oh my deary me. Aloe vera lip gel is like $16. What a rip off! D:



Argh! GAMES ARE STUPID. WHY DO GUYS PLAY THEM?! LIKE.. YEAH.. THEY PLAY IT.. SOME OF THEM LIKE MY BROTHER ALLOW THE GAMES TO CONSUME THEIR LIVES. WHAT THE HELL?! STUPID I TELL YOU!!