wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 5, 2009 // 6:02 PM
MY iTUNES WORKS AGAIN! :)

I'm in the mood for blogging. I must download the new Devil Wears Prada album, i am so terribly awesome. :D

I need to buy Blu Tac or there wouldn't have been any point buying those posters. Oh my gosh, i made one more bracelet! I'm such a genius, okay - not really. I am so lazy.

School was boring. Oh my gosh, the start of the day is always slow. IT'S LIKE KAROL AND CC ENJOY BEING LAST. FAR FREAKING OUT. I GET PICKED ON SO MUCH BY THEM. FARR FREAKINGG OUTTT. Okay, it's funny the first few times but like.. a whole term? Seriously what the hell? So freaking annoying. They always have something laugh about me, even the way i walk. That's it, i'm walking in front of them if they pick on me again. FREAKING HELL. DRIVES ME INSANE. I keep it all inside, not like i'm gonna full let loose on them.. right? Not like they'd read my blog either. They're cool, just really annoying. Well.. just together they're annoying. They're not annoying when they're apart.. freaks of nature, i swear.

Lots of year 12erererssss from Mac Fields got off at Glenfield today. Yeah, the were blocking my way. EVIL PEOPLE! Nah, i'm kidding. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. But really, they did block my way when i turned around to wait for Karol and CC. ONE GUY WAS IN TIGHT PANTS AND HE HAS A NICE BODY. MUAHAHAHA! I'm such a pervert.

I still haven't finished reading Shane. Shane is boring as boring cvould get, the book that is. THE MOVIE IS FREAKING HILARIOUS. 'GOODNIGHT MA, GOODNIGHT PA, GOODNIGHT SHANE!!!' Aha, that kid cracks me up. He wears a 'night dress', has beady little eyes like me and is just one of the people you laugh at for no specific reason. Just look at him, isn't he funny?! ISN'T HE?!

That reminds me of Ms Chand. ISN'T IT?! LOL Those were the days. Awwww! OUR CLASS IS SO CUTE. FULL TIGHT. THE 8F GANG. AHAHAHAHAHA! I remember when everyone ran to give Ms Chand cake.. i think she rejected us at first. I think someone called her fat. I'm not sure, i should really get the video off Teuly. I should go to Celebration Day so we can take like.. a new class photo.. aha. AWWWW! THAT PICTURE IS SO SWEEEET. BRINGS BACK MEMORIES. AHAHA. :D Sivieng wrecked it though, lol.


Oh my goshhhhhh, the teacher had that landline thing. Some people from class were in it. Ahaha, Danica was trying to be a nerd, roflrofl. I was in it, a bit. I'm so black, i don't like it. SO DARKKKKKKK.

Oh my gawwwwwwdddddd, that phone guy look alike is cute but i forgot his name. Kitty told me before but i simply don't remember. AWWW! HE LOOKS SO INNOCENT. AWWWWWWWWW! Saw him today. His hands are in his pockets.. like.. ALL THE TIME. I think it's cute but you seriously never know what his hands are doing in there. What if he's like wanking or something?! WHAT IF HE'S LIKE.. I DON'T KNOW.. HAS TREE MAN HANDS?! Awww, he's still cute. SAW HIM AFTER MATHS. WHAT A MATHEMATICAL CHILD. 8) Awww.. i think he caught me looking at him. Hey, i was just checking out his teeth like i do to everyone, OKAY?! D: I saw him at art too. THAT BOY IS EVERYWHERE. He's artical and mathematical. I almost ran into him. Ahh, i am such a pro. (HH)

Speaking of art. My masterpiece is so ugly, really. The teacher laid out all of the paintings and i couldn't find mine. I did see mine but i was like.. 'What the hell? Who could do something that ugly?! That is not mine'. When i sat down, i tried to find it again. I looked at the names and i found out that the really ugly one was mine. How depressing, really. I think you'd considered it.. ABSTRACT.. ABSTRACT MEANING UGLY AS CRAP.

I think i'm gonna get my period soon, really! I've been having all weird lovey dovey dreams, it's scary. I swear. There's nothing to explain it. Every guy i see as well.. i'm full like.. AWWWWW! HOW CUTE IS HE?! I'm a freak. BEWARE OF MOOD SWINGS SOON.

Wow, my brother did an ollie. Woopadeedoodaa! CHANGED MY FREAKING LIFE FOREVER. SENSE THE SARCASM?

GUESS WHAT LITTLE BUTTHOLES?! I DOWNLOADED WITH ROOTS ABOVE AND BRANCHES BELOW. I'M FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEE. YEAAHHHH. BITE THIS MICHELLE, aha. Just kidding. I'm gonna listen now. ^^

HOW CUTE IS THIS SONG?! OH MY GOSHH, IT'S SO CUTE. REALLY. DOWNLOAD IT. I'M NOT REALLY A BIG FAN OF HELLOGOODBYE BUT THIS SONG IS SOOOO CUTEEEEEE. AWWWWWW!

"Baby, It's Fact"

Just in case their wondering
They've got us pinned terribly
They don't believe our love is real
Cause they don't know how real love feels
You should know it's true
Just now, the part about my love for you
And how my heart's about burst
Into a thousand pieces
Oh it must be true
And They'll believe us to soon
Baby, it's fact
That our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that
Baby, our love is true

They may say some awful things
But there's no point in listening
Your words are the only words
That I believe in afterwards.
You should know it's true
Just now, the part about my love for you
And how my heart's about burst
Into a thousand pieces
Oh it must be true
And They'll believe us to soon
Baby, it's fact
That our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that
Baby, our love is true

It's true
Oh oh oh
It's true
Oh oh oh
It's true
Oh oh oh
It's true
Whoa oh oh

Baby, it's fact
That our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that

Baby, it's fact
That our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that

Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
Ohhh
Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
Baby, it's fact
Ohhh
Baby, it's fact
Our love
Our love is true