wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 15, 2009 // 6:58 PM
Hello, i'm an annoying little boy.

Oh my deary me. I deleted my wallpaper folder on my phone this morning. Like oh my freaking gawwwwwwwwwddddd, now i have to put the pictures back.

Hmm.. anything interesting happen today? Oh yeah, my mum chucked my art thing in the bin. RAK IS SO LAZY AND MEAN, DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO HELP ME. YEAH, YOU'RE MEAN RATTY. MEAN. Cut me up, i'm not gonna help you when you're in need so suck my balls stupid kid. :(

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It seems that Max Helyer has gained some weight now he reminds me of a freaking fatty. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D: He's lost his baby like qulaities and is trying to me manly. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! D: Just look at this, doesnt it make you want to shed a tear?! What has the world done to him!? POOR BOY! And he smokes, such a shame.


Anyways, enough about my ex crush, about my day today.. AG WAS HORRIBLE. The ram didn't even get busy with the ladies. STUPID RAM!!! YOU NOOOBBB, GO LEARN FROM THE MASTER! The one with saggy balls! I stepped through all this crap, it was gross. Ahaha, Lisa got all wet above her ankles. Poor kid.

Arghh...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT THE HELL?! Who would actually click on that ad?! Weird-o-o-o-o-o.



Too lazy to blog now. Seee yaa boyzzz.