wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 13, 2009 // 2:49 PM
I am bored.


Ahahaha, i am soooo funny.


I should be reading To Kill A Mockingbird.. but i'm not. Instead i am blogging, i'm so lame. I just don't like reading books. No, not even Twilight. I'll just wait for the movies.

Hey, actually.. there's nothing to blog about.

OH! I KNOW! I can talk about demented nipples, ahahaha. The first guy from the left has a weird looking nipple. I'M NOT LYING. JUST LOOK AT IT!!! It looks like some invisible person is tugging on it. W-e-i-r-d. But he's cute though and that makes everything a-okay! Wow.. his legs are like.. hairless. Maybe he shaves them like that lifeguard. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHHH! MY MOTHER'S GONNA COME HOME SOON AND I HAVEN'T WIPED THE TABLE AS I 'PROMISED'. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ahh.. i'll do it now. Muahahaha! She'll never know! Ahaha, i wiped the table down. I'm a genius.

Anyways, did you know i'm a pathetic high jumper? Well.. if you didn't, now you know. Rak didn't even try. Of course she wouldn't have, the bar was as tall as her. Ahahahaha! I'm kidding.

Arghhhh... i feel uninspired.

I WENT TO THE LIBRARY YESTERDAY. OH MY GOODNESS, SHOCKING! I didn't do anything though. Ahahaha, failure.