wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 9, 2009 // 8:39 PM
I'm a failure in life.

I got such a crap art mark, for both the half yealry and assignment. For the test, i got 56% and the assignment 64%. She has such nice comments but the marks are like.. failed. Ah, failure.

On a better note,
MR JONES IS GONE! GONE FOREVER! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
But.. Pinno is ditching us, that woman. Well i guess all good things come to an end.

Don't you just love Two and a Half Men? It's the best show ever, seriously. It's as good as the Mr Men show!
Okay, i'm gonna stop blogging now. I'm seriously too lazy to and i need to start on my art assignment. Blehhhhhhhhhhh.