wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 10, 2009 // 6:59 PM
I'm listening to things that rhyme with orange.

I finished my art homework. I seriously have like.. i think it's finished, T-H-I-N-K. I am the artist, aren't i?

I have unread messages on my phone, woo. Adding 6 songs to my phone.

GUESSSS WHATTTTT?! This is such a great achievement. I remember all of the lyrics to a song, like all of it. It's not Old McDonald either cos everyone knows that. This is such an achievement for me cos i have such horrible memory. Allow me to... let your read the lyrics to 30 days. I swear this is not copy and paste. No lie! No jokes! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I AM SERIOUSSSSSSS.

Thirty days till Christmas and all i know is i'm not quite ready to let go of this past year, i have so much to show. One more month and all i need is a sign from you that you think of me if you don't then please just say so cos all i do is think of you. It's wearing me out, it's wearing me down. This holiday is nothing but frowns for me. But i've got a gift, so you see i'm making a list, hell i'll check it twice of all the things you've done in my life and i'll send it your way so you see, why i love you.

Okay, i just blanked out there. I'm a genius, lol. It's pretty good though.

OH NO!

I remember now. I'm going to continue.

Who would've thought that someone like me could fall in love so easily. I know that you know that i know what i want. I know i can't have it but give it a thought. I know that it sounds crazy baby but all i do is think of youuuuuuu. It's wearing me out, it's wearing me down this holiday is nothing but frowns for me, but i've got a gift so you see i'm making a list, hell i'll check it twice, of all the things you've done in my life then i'll send it your way so you see i love everything you throw my way. I know, it's hard to say but it's a cryin' shame that i came all this way with so much to say but all that came out was happy holiday. A home cooked meal, a nice warm bed. Somebody to love, somewhere to lay my head but i've got thirty days imma make them count cos i can't call it Christmas without someone to smile about.

OHOHOHOHOHOH. There were a few typos but i fixed them. ;D

Anyways, enough about my great skills.. it was cold today. Arghhh.. it was so annoying. I don't like it when it's cold. Would you rather be hot or cool? Hard question? Eh? EHHHH?! Hey, that's a pretty good question. On a literal basis (wow, i sound smart) i wouldn't want to be either of them, i'd rather be at a healthy temperature. ;D

I'm in my music mode. I don't want blogging to kill it so.. till next time kiddo. ;D