wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 19, 2009 // 8:49 PM
Situations..

Situations are irrelevant now. She loves the way that I tease, I love the way that she breathes. I touched her ooh! She touched my ahhh! It was the craziest thing! I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me. A certain girl, she took my hand, and ran it up her thigh She licked her lips and pulled my hair; I fall in love for a night.
I'm such a lesbo. Ahahaha, kidding! TOTALLY COMMITTED TO BOYS! MICHELLE'S MUM SHOULD KNOW FOR THINKING I'M SOME SLUT. :@ Ah, those were the days. Oh the webs we weave. Ah, Escape The Fate back in the day. Who cares if Ronnie Radke does drugs, he's the best. Pfftttt, replacing him with some noob guy. Shame.

You know what's nice? Apple and coleslaw dressing. I'm serious, not lying. It's good. I call it the lazy man's salad.


Umm.. oh damn. I have bad memory! I don't remember what i had for breakfast. I'm serious, i don't remember. You know what i remember? I had art today! Ah, i finished the abstract piece. Oh, oh, sounded smart there didn't i?! Nah, i didn't but anyways.. i killed my thing. Everyone's owns mine - jealous. Grace's one is awesome but she's too modest to admit it. Bleh.

In minor, well.. we went to this weird site called 'studio e' and we practically wasted a lesson doing nothing. I haven't learnt much from this teacher, she sucks balls. Ahaha, she wishes. She's not that bad, she's like me. Has an annoying loooking face, an annoying voice and.. okay. That's the only things we have in common. Actually, i learnt today that Yvy wants a job, to save some money and own a leather jacket. That reminds me, i should write a wishlist. Oh, won't this be fun?!

WISH LIST:I can't think of anything else i want at the moment. Muahaha!

I got my English mark today. Eight out of fifteen, oh what a joy. I got above average and my class has the highest average of the whole grade. Woo? Yay! Oh, not yay. Well.. i have time to read TKAMB tomorrow, then Michelle will come over! Weeee~

I bought sour straps, werther's original and soothers. Yummy. Vivian ditched me for the bus. She runs funny. Ahahahahaha!

I MUST REMEMBER TO BORROW SUPERBAD! Ahaha, McLovin'. Lol!



OH MY FREAKING GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD. MY AUNTY HAS GARDENING MAMA! OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDD. I MUST BORROW IT. I'LL GIVE HER TETRIS BACK AND I'LL BORROW IT COS OH MY GAWWWD. It's vegetarian friendly lol. Complaints about cruelty of animals during Cooking Mama. Ahaha! I WANNA MAKE JAM. OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH, I'M EXCITED. I WANNA BORROW IT. :O :O :O Go to the site. IT'S LOOKS SO EXCITING. OH-MY-DEAR-LORD. I WANT TO BORROW IT. EVEN BETTER, I WANNA BUY IT!
http://gardeningmama.com/

The Jonas Brothers are annoying now. They're not even that good looking now. Serious, no lie. Even the cute one isn't cute anymore. You know? Not the bushy brow who dumped Taylor Swift during a.. 7 second phone call? Was it seven seconds? Ah, it's mean either way dumping a beaufitul girl like that over the phone! Just cos i'm not really into her msuic doesn't mean i don't think she's pretty! Anyways, the one that dated Miley Cyrus. Whatshisface?! You knowww. I KNOW! I'LL GOOGLE IT. NICK JONAS! THAT'S RIGHT!!! Ewww.. gross. WHAT'S WITH THE MOP FOR HAIR?! HUHHHHH?!


Ahh, tomorrow. What shall the day bring?! :D