wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 16, 2009 // 8:55 PM
When i grow up...

I wish i'm not as uncool as Mr Peck when i'm still in my twenties. Seriously, his uncoolness makes me feel sorry for him. Poor, poor man. Uber nerd? Weird-o. It doesn't make me remember anything by saying uber nerd instead of physicist. Strange, strange man.

I wonder.. if i'll still like metal. OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWSHHHHHH. I should get a tattoo and it's like.. a momento of my awesomeness. I'd show my grandchildren and they'd go 'EWWWWWWWWWWW!! GRANDMAMA! IT'S ALL SAGGY!'. Ahahaha, that'd be funny. Wow, if guys get stretchers, you know? On their ear lobes? When they have it on it looks pretty cool, but when they ake it out? Ewww.. looks so funny. IMAGINE WHEN THEY'RE OLDDDDDDDDDD!! AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! SAGGY EAR LOBE! WHAT A TURN ON! ;D

OH DEAR LORDDDDDDDDDDDDD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HIS BEAUTIFUL HAIR! THE HAIR I DESIRED IF I WERE A SEXY WHITE BOY!!! Read this guys, ah. IT'S LIKE ME PIERCING MY HIPS. Ah, it better turn out good or i'll be cut.


Hey everyone :)

So, I decided I am going to do some dissection on my hair!
Although, it has become a big part of nevershoutnever :p

Here is what we are looking at...

There it is, as of now.

I will prolly get a lot of shit for doing this, lol.
But, since I believe music is about music and not the image...

Im buzzing a 2 x 2 inch square on the side of my head.
It gunna have the word "LOVE" buzzed into it.

These days we put way too much time into the way we look :(

It kinda me just trying to be punk rock, haha.

There's the little devil ;)

Anyways, what do you guys have to say?


<3<3<3>


He has a girlfriend?! Since when?! Oh, cut.


I'm going to attempt to do art now. :O Oh noooooo! I NEED TO READ TO KILL A MICKINGBIRD BEFORE THURSDAY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have to read itttt. Damnnnnn. D:


Till we meet again, or whatever. Seee yaaaaaaa kidddddooooooooooooooooo.