wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 10, 2009 // 7:08 PM
HO'S CAN BE BROS TOO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LUCAS TILL
AASHNA
ANDREW WHAT'SHISNAME
MICHAEL RUDDERFORD
RANDOM GUY @ PAL

CHRISTIEEEEEE. (love that kid, ahaha)


Today was a nice day, i got a few hugs. Well, a lot more hugs than usual. I was serenaded to.. twice. I WAS GIVEN A MUFFIN THAT LIZA SUPPOSEDLY BAKED.. i hope i don't get diarrhea or something.. she seemed suspicious. Danica failed to text me at 12am. FAIL. AHAHAHAHA!!! NOOBSTER. AG WAS FUN BUT I ACCIDENTALLY CUT THE PAPER WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GIVE BACK. What else? Art was annoying. Blehhhhhh. Danica stepped in crap which made my day. Ahahaha, love it. ;D Science and English was a bludge. Oh yeah, TRACEY HAS CABRAMATTA EYEBROWS. :)

I'm going to be waiting for my drink tomorrow, DANICA. Hey, Happy Cup is expensive. I'D BE HAPPY WITH A DRINK! Paulinna offered to buy me one but i felt bad. :) We went to PAL and Danica hid from lover boy. Well.. he loves her.. but she doesn't love him back. IS HE STILL A LOVER BOY COS LOVER BOY IS AN AWESOME NICKNAME?!! Ewww, creepazoid year 8 kid was there. AH, HIS FRIEND IS SO DAMN PRETTY. LIKE, THE HELL. JUST WANNA SLAP HER IN THE FACE TO SEE IF SHE'S REAL. Okay, if her twin and her merged together their beauty they'd make mega hot laydayeeee. Mm.. lesbian for sure. Ahahaha. Anyways, yeah. We all went to get dim sims while Ivy went to her science meeting thing. I was kinda cut she gave me nothing. I GAVE HER SOMETHING LAST YEAR.. okay. I'm mean.I GOT A RIDE HOME WITH DANICA. HUBBAHUBBA! ;D

DANICA'S MUM HAS NICE EYEBROWS, SERIOUS. Danica is noob when it comes to eyebrows. Ahahaha, HER MUM IS THE PRO!!Yeah, i painted my nails all different colours. She turned on the computer, as she does to many things, and went on bebo to comment on this girl's picture. Cautious not to seem to lesbian, adding winks ';)' to make lesbian comments seem subtle and 'joke-y'. NOOB. Then i walked home but i stopped for a sundae. NO ONE HONKED TODAY! WOO!

MANISAY = BEST.. for now. Ahehehe. <3