wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 12, 2009 // 9:04 PM


Happy birthday


LIZA&KOSHILA


Aviation expo was today! AND WENDY - YOU STILL HAVEN'T REPLIED TO THAT TEXT OF MINE BUT DON'T.. I DON'T WANNA WASTE CREDIT, lol.

I HUGGED LIZA BEFORE DANICA.. SO SMELL MY DOG. OH WAIT, NO. LETS CHANGE IT.

SMELL MY DOODLE.

THE TEACHER WAS LATE TODAY. NO ROLL CALL! WOOOO! I really don't like roll call, it's all silent and annoying. Bleh. Yeah, she was half an hour late. I forgot her name already. I SAT WITH MY BUDDY VIVIAN. ;D But before we were in the bus, i remember we were all making fun of Vivian becoming a pilot. You must admit, that is pretty funny. Ahahaha.
Vivian: I think we're going to crash.

VIVIAN WROTE ME A HEART FELT LETTER. AWWWWW! ;D It was pretty funny but i didn't laugh. Muahaha! I LOVE THE CROSS STITCH THING! Very neat. You're lucky you're not lazy like me. ;D I should write a letter back. Ahaha. Vivian gets too excited over a yellow car. Crazy woman!

I thought the expo would be like.. FULLY AWESOME but it was a bummer. Oh well. BETTER THAN MATHS. Ah, like.. i feel bad because i HAVE no interest in aviation whatsoever! IT WAS FUN TRYING TO GET A FREE FRISBEE THOUGH!!! Thanks Vanessa for socializing. 8) I'd like that picture of Vivian please. Ahehehe!

AH, MY NAAN BREAD WITH ONION WAS NICE. I know, bad breath BUTTTTTTTT Vivian gave me gum. It was nice gum, i have it home too but someone ate it all. :( NO ONE WOULD WALK ME TO THE TOILET BUT WENDY. THERE WAS BODY WASH IN THE TOILETS. WHAT THE HELL?!

IT WAS FUN AFTER SCHOOL AND HUNGRY JACK'S WAS.. MM.. Wendy dicthed us for Sunny - the bicycle boy. Ahehehehe! Vanessa bought the vegetarian roll at Sushi Hub. I don't like sushi, HAVE I EVER SAID THAT?!?! Ah. Yeah, then we went to SUBMERGE. Yeah, i showed Vivian the singlet. I still want it, damn. Ah. Vivian went to the bus stop.

Vivian went to her bus stop and me and Vanessa roameddddddd! She walked me to my mum's workplace actually. MY MUM DIDN'T HAVE THE DAMN KEYS BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER. STUPID KID. So, i walked Vanessa to the station. WE DON'T LIKE THE SMELL OF THE BUTCHERS. Eww.. WE TRIED ON SHOES! AHAHAHA, HEELS ARE FUN BUT THEN THEY'RE NOT CHEAP AND THEY'RE TOO GIRLY ANDDDDDDDD THEY'RE JUST NOT ME. But, they're fun. My foot grew and shrunk. I tried on an 8 and it fit. But then i tried on a size 6 and fit. Ahahahaha! VANESSA WANTED THESE CUTE SHOES BUT.. TOO BAD THEY WERE UNCOMFORTABLE. Ah. Studssss. LICKS FEEL GOOD. I have size 8 hips but size 6. THIS SUCKS.

1. Lee - $179.95 2. $100 - Ksubi



I WANT THESE! Oh, Alex Evans shirt but in singlet form. Ah, so expensive. Welllll.. expensive to me. I LIKE THE CLEARANCE RACK. (L) I still want that tux shirt. EVEN THOUGH IT'S UGLY. As Vanessa would say, it says casual but i wanna be formal as well. Ahahaha!

1. $44.95 2. $49.95