wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 23, 2009 // 6:30 PM


I'm an atheist. But, you know.. I really want to believe there is something after life, don't we all - right? Sometimes i wish i were a believer. It'd make a lot of things easier but i just.. can't.



So, here i am blogging instead of studying. The only thing i remember is a nebula is the raw material of a star. I don't think i even need to remember that. Blehh, this sucks. I hope i actually do good. I don't think hoping will do anything. I'll study right after posting this!

Don't you just love the weather at the moment? It's just suddenly changed. It's nice and sunny now. It makes me happy. LESS MOODINESS HERE I COME! WOOOOOOO! Ah, i want a skateboard. Gives me an excuse to be outside. My dream of being a bad ass skateboarder is an on and off thing.






OMG. I STILL WANT STICKERS. DAMN.






Hey! Country Fair this week! Damn Vivian, why the hell do you want me to go so early? Fine, i'll leave early and go Mac Square! EMOS HERE I COME.. i think. Or is it only on Thursday nights? Who cares. THERE'S A FOUNTAIN! EVERYONE LOVES A FOUNTAIN. Ah, i don't wanna walk to the station. If i go by bus then there's more money to waste. Damnnnnnnnnnn! D: Aiyaaaaa! BLOODY VIVIAN. *SLAPPITY SLAP ON THAT ASS OF YOURS*

Oh dearrrr! SOUNDWAVE EARLY BIRD TICKETS OUT ON SATURDAY. DAMNITY DAMNNNNNNNN! I'm not ready yet!