wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 14, 2009 // 9:18 PM
PEOW! PEOW!

Nothing really happened today. Vivian supposedly has a nice body. Ahahaha! IMAGINE HER IN HEELS. CLOSED WEEKEND NEXT WEEEEK. WOO~ I wanna buy that earring at Industrie 8/ AHAHAHA!! THERE'S THIS SEX! ONE. AHAHAHA! SO FUNNY. I don't know why, it just is.

SUP AYSHUN LADZ?!

I met Danica's friend named Van and sadly, he does not drive a van. Boohoo. :,(

I LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS. (L) I WANT IT ON DVD. ALL SEASONS. Too cheap. OMG, LA INK AT TARGET IS $17. OHOH, MIGHT CHECK IT OUT, LIKE I DO TO YOU BAYBAY.



I WANT A WATCH. I LIKE THE BROKEN HEART PENDANT MOST. :,( I probably will only fit the pendant one, my wrist too small. Ahahaha!

THE ALICE

THE IRIS
THE BROKEN HEART PENDANT


THE TRIBELLA


to do list for
this weekend: