wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 8, 2009 // 9:27 AM
Up, up and away!

i STILL WANT PRESCRIPTION WAYFARERS. Ah, people look so nice in them. Oh boy. I'm toooo asian though. Ahahaha. I COULD GET TRANSITION LENSES TOO. OH, GANGSTA.


I bought a journal yesterday from MORNING GLORY. Ahahaha, yeah. I'm asian. On the front it says 'I'm going home with Mommy' and the back is 'the delicious meals are waiting for us.' I bought it cos it made sense. AHAHA, COS. YOU KNOW? Asian stuff never makes sense. ;D I wanna work at Morning Glory. THE LADY GAVE ME A FREE PEN. AH, THAT MADE MY SAD DAY, WOO! :D

I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED WRITING IN IT. I KNOW, CRAZY. I'M GONNA END UP WRITING SEVEN OR EIGHT PAGES. AHAHAH, I'LL SCAN IT, SO I WON'T HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT YESTERDAY, ROFL.

I'd make a cute boy. Too bad i don't have a penis. I CAN'T UNBUTTON, UNZIP.. AND RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WOOOO! I can release the beast though! KAPOW! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YAAAAAAAAA?!

Yeah, PE made me happy. Well, yeah. EMBARRASSING DAY I MUST SAY. OHOHOH, RHYMES BAYBAY. AHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

BOWLING TOMORROW. Sylvian is coming. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAHHHHHHH! :D Ah, i miss my mac fielderers. D: Ah, i miss 8f. Ah, those were the days. Love those kids.


Oh, these bring back memories.
OH,
THE WEBS WE WEAVE.
THE LVE STATION!
COMBAT STRIKE.
ISN'T IT?!?


OMG, I WANNA TRY ON THE LICKS. WOAHHH, yeah. Ahehehe, i'll try them on even though i won't buy them. Ahahahaha. I don't even know who's coming. There's Michelle, Ivy, Andy, Manisay, Sylvian and me. AHAHHAHAHA, FAIL. No one else is coming, rofl. I HOPE DIEM AND JULIA COME. THEN TRACEY COMES. WOO! And poo boy. 8) Oh boy, i have to call everyone up. Great.

I HAVE CREDIT AGAIN! So Rakstarr, i wanna know. LETS SWAP SECRETS. My secrets are lame. Ahahahaha.

My brother can actually be funny sometimes.

Q:
What
type
of
bees
make
milk?

A:
Boobies