wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 5, 2009 // 2:45 PM

Awww! Isn't this just the coolest?! I know it's spring now.. but cares? NOT ME. I'm wearing a hoodie right at this very moment. Ahahaha.




Hey! THERE'S THIS BRAND OF SUNGLASSES CALLED CRAP. AHAHA. 'Crap Eyewear' Has a nice ring to it, right? Ahahaha! It looks cool though. Damn, i want a pair of Crap sunglasses. Ahaha, they're so cool. I HAVE AN UNCLE IN AMERICA, MAYBE I CAN ASK HIM. AHAHAHA! I'd look so awesome and stupid at the same time, rofl.








You know what else is awesome? PYRAMID STUDS. Ah, i have belt with pyramid studs. It looks so cheap. $15 from Jay Jays. Ahaha. I look like a nooby loser. THEY'RE NOT VEN METAL. DAMN! I still want that purple and black zebra belt from Dangerfield. :,( Oh look, studded jeans from Topshop.