wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 13, 2009 // 5:40 PM


You're single, why?
Nobody loves me. Ahaha!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Possibly my lips. LIP REDUCTION.

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
No.

What are some lyrics to the song you're listening to?
Please don't let me feel this alone.

What is the last reason you cried?
Shattered.

Do you love anybody?
Many, I LOVE YOU.

Could you even go 30 minutes without cursing?
I barely swear, so yes.

Have you had any beer this week?
Eww, yuck.

What color are your eyes?
Dark brown.

Have you ever eaten an uncooked cookie?
Of course!

Can you cook?
Not really.

What's bothering you?
My bad habit, lazniess and.. kinda.. stressed out. D:

Is there a place you would like to visit?
LONDON! WOOOOO~

Do you know anybody that's in jail?
Nope.

Are you cold?
It's so hot. NOOOO! D:

Are you shy or outgoing?
Shy.. :)

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Michelle Zhangggg

Were you happy when you woke up?
No.

Would you date someone who smokes?
No thanks.. BUT IF I REALLY HAD TO.

Do you like relationships, or do you prefer to be single?
Single! I haven't been in a relationship.. STALKING FOR LIFE.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
I've never smoked.

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
CHATIA

Who was the last person you called?
Michelle

Who was the last person to call you?
Michelle (I know, we love each other too much)

What does the last text message you received say?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN. AHAHA. YOU CAN TELL HIS PERSONALITY BY FACEBOOK? OH YOU MUST TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.

Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
It costs to check voicemail, so I don't know :L

Do you prefer to call or text?
Text. Radiation kills.

Are your parents married/ separated/ divorced?
Married.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
This morning.

Do you tan or burn?
Tan.

What did you fear at night as a child?
Death. Still do.

What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
I forget.

How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two.

When did you last get in a argument?
Not sure.. a while ago?

Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Desktop.

Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Birthday suit. DUH, i'm kidding, lol.

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I don't know. I always toss and turn. :|