wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 23, 2009 // 8:39 PM



I haven't blogged properly in a while. STUPID EXAMS. I stuffed up all of them. OH DAMN. D:

The art yearly wasn't as hard as i expected but i already found out i got 16/20 for multiple choice. :\ Bloody heck. Well, to better things.. WOW. I HAD TWO TESTS TODAY. :O Non calculator! Ah, my beautiful calculator. :( How i missed it! -strokes- Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! DAMN YOU VIVIAN. You and your little brain are so smart. :( I'm jealous.. i know. So hard to say.. especially about Vivian!! AHAHAHA. I'm kidding. You gots a good body, baby. ROFLMAO. You know you love hearing it.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
Vivian's got a good body.
OHHHH. This afternoon, just to let you know Vanessa.. OUR STALKING PLAN FAILED COS THEY DIDN'T TURN UP. AHAHAHA. Complete fail. But it turns out one of my old friends know them. Investigation time. At least we stalked that guy yesterday.. dayumm boiiiiii.. AHAHAHAHA.

Argh, i'll finish blogging tomorrow. MY MUM IS TELLING ME TO SLEEP. AHAHAHA!!!