wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 24, 2009 // 10:11 AM



OMG. MISS DIOR CHERIE SMELLS SO GOOD. Too bad i don't use perfume.. or it could be like.. MY SIGNATURE SMELL. AHAHAHA. Like Danica.. Danica has a specific smell. Smells like crap... KIDDING. I should get it.. FOR MY MUM. THEN.. i could sniff it all the time. Muahaha. OMG, HER BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP.. hmmm.. ;)

I didn't finish blogging yesterday so, here it goes.

This week has been so stressful. EVEN I GOT STRESSED. SERIOUSLY, I NEVER GET STRESSED. I was so stressed to the point that i couldn't even stand the sound of Tracey's voice (sorry Tracey).. I WAS THAT STRESSED. AHAHAHA.

Errr... I can't remember anything. Oh! I remember Margaret telling stories of how she went into a haunted house at Dreamworld. HER DAD SOUNDS FUNNY!! AHAHA.
Scary person: Blehhhh!!!!
Margaret's dad: HELLO. :D
AHAHAHA!!! It was just too funny. I think Margaret officially tells the best stories, roflmao.

Err.. I watched Danica's friends play cards at the library instead of studying? Angela is pretty good at 13. Well, that's what i think they were playing. Seriously, she's scary. AHAHAHA. She full killed the card.. bent it and stuff. Lol. AGGRESSIVE!

OMG. ME AND IVY STALKED THAT CANLEY VALE GUY. AHAHAHA!!! I think he suspected something cos him, his girlfriend and some kid were walking in circles. THEY SEEM TO BE HAVING A ROUGH PATCH.. i think. Lol. What else.. errr.. stalked the starer.. kind of. YEAH. FOUND HIS FACEBOOK TOO.. AND ADDED HIM ON MICHELLE'S ACCOUNT. HAZAAAAA! Success in stalking. I'm just toooooo pro. Lmao.


Wow, i didn't publish this yesterday! Ahaha, i'm gonna study for PE and digital media. Sad, i know. The best i probably did for yearlies was maths. I probably got OKAY.. better than failing, right? :(

I want ice cream tomorrow.. even if it's cold. CRAVING SOME! I would never guilt trip you Vivian.. so where the hell is my present!? AHAHAHAHAHA.