wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 20, 2009 // 3:22 PM




I have to beg my mum for these. She said she'd buy them if they were on sale. WELL, GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON SALEEEE. HELLL YESSSSSS. They're $175.96. Soo.. yeahhh! I hope they're on sale. Cos, outside Loose Threads it said '20% OFF ALL DENIM' but thennnnnn! There was tiny writing underneath. I couldn't see it cos i had to catch my bus. I bet it just said only on non-sale items or something. Ahahahahaha. Yesssssssssssssssssss brudahhhhhhhhhhh! I'll probably feel bad for making my mum buy it though.. D: THIS OR CHEAP MONDAY! AHAHAHAHA. I am horrible.

Camp on Monday. Bleh. I failed english. OH my freaking god. (N) (N) (N)


If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like - you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.

I'm just really confident sexually and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores.

-Megan Fox


Megan Fox sounds REALLY stupid. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!