wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 21, 2009 // 10:10 PM

I was so bored to the point i googled surveys... OH GOD. AHAHAHAHAHA.


Yummy or not?
Pepsi: Yummy :9
Carrots: Yummy most of the time!
Watermelon: Yummy
Pizza: YUMMY
Hot dogs: Err.. don't eat hot dogs.. WAIT, I DO. YUMMY. :9
Cheese: YUMMMYYYYY
Fish: Yummy
Root beer: Errrr.. :S
Milk: Yummy
Chocolate: Yummy
Chicken: Yummy but don't eat it LOL
Gatorade: Not
Potatoes: YUMMY!!
Guacamole: YUMMY

Fun or Not?
Sky diving: Haven't done it yet :S
Making out: Fo shoooooo.. LMAO. You're talking to the freaking ultra virgin here. LOL
Peeing your pants: No
Singing in the shower: Sometimes.. ahaha
Dancing in the rain: FUNNNNNNNNNNNN
Burning yourself: No
Skateboarding: Yes.. when i don't fall over LOL
Shopping: Funnn
School: Meh
Hanging with friends (if you even have friends): FUN
Reading: Errr.. i wish i liked reading :S
Computer/ video games: FUN AZZZZZ
Colouring with chalk: FUN (L)
Sitting on the roof top: Never done that :(
Sitting on the roof top during a thunder storm: NEVER!!!!

Do You... ?
Drink: As in alcohol? No
Use soap: Yahhhh
Take showers: Yep :)
Exercise: No... LOL
Cuss: I dunno what that means.. :(
Eat worms: NO. AHAHAHAHA.
Eat grass: Sometimes.. :9
Wear flip flops no matter what season it is: Duh, i'm asian
Talk on the phone for hours: I like to, but not much
Kill people: Yep, all the time
Like the way you look: Errr.. i guess.. kinda.. :S
Dance like no ones watching: AHAHAHAHA, YES.
Throw up after eating: No!
Collect stuff: I tried collecting those things on cans.. but failed
Shave: Nope
Wet the bed: Nah

The Last Time You..
Sang: Yesterday? LOL!
Went outside: A few hours ago :)
Prayed: I don't really pray.. :S
Laughed: Just now.. LOL
Kissed: Errr.. lip on lip action? Never.. LOL
Partied all night long: NEVER DONE THAT.. AHAHAHA
Drank root beer: N/A
Peed your pants (c'mon, we've all done it): Year 5.. I WAS REALLY BUSTING.. AND I DIDN'T MAKE IT :,(
Stared at nothing: A few hours ago! DAYDREAMINGGG! (A)
Hugged someone: Errr.. don't remember
Farted/ burped: LOL.. A FEW HOURS AGO AS WELL
Ate cake: WENDY'S BIRTHDAY! :9
Broken something: Mm... don't remember
Had your heart broke: Errrr.. don't know.. LOL

Okay.. I KINDA CLOSED THE WINDOW AND NOW I CAN'T FIND IT. LOL! Lemme find another survey.. LOL. I thought this looked interesting. ;)

Girl Confessions
Do you sleep in your bra? Don't own a bra.. but no.
Are you happy with your looks? I'm okay.
Do you enjoy drama? No.
Are you a girly girl? Not really.
Who was the last person you hugged? DON'T REMEMBER
Small or large purses? LARGE? SMALL? SAME THING.
Do you like someone? I like a lot of people. AHAHAHA.
What would you do if someone smacked your butt? Hey sexyyy.
Do you care if your socks are dirty? Nope.
Do you think you’re conceited? Nope.
Are you a bitch? Sometimes.. LOL
Do you dress up on Halloween? No
Are you double jointed? Yeah.. look at my sexy elbows and fingers!
Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours? Mm.. don't think so
Is there any type of rumor going around about you? I don't know. I hope not.
Do you call anybody by their last name? Yahhhhhh
How many guys do you think will end up reading this just because it says- Girl Confessions? I don't know, i don't even know who reads my blog

[ ] I do wear make up
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.. sometimes.. all the time
[x] I like classic rock.(some)
[x] I like death/grind/black metal.
[SOME?] like rap.
[ ] i like techno.
[ ] I like country.
[ ] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[x] I get bored watching football
[x] I love Gothic guys
[XXX] I love skater guys
[x] like guys who BMX ( What the hell? I like guys in general)
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat
[x] I love guys that are just themselves!
[ ] Guys are confusing!!!
[x] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[ ] Lip gloss is better than lipstick.
[x] Can leave the house without makeup.
[x] I play video games, even when there are other people around.
[x] My friends are the best.
[x] I want a tattoo.
[x] I don’t have a tattoo.
[x] I have a piercing.
[ ] I’m insecure

Lets do another.. i clicked on it cos it said 69.. LOL.


69 Questions
Are your parents married or divorced? Married :)
Vegetarian? I wish.. :(
Heaven? Err.. i wish there was a heaven. :(
Come close to dying? ONCE... WHEN I WAS CLEANING MY FAMILY FRIEND'S POOL.. I FELL IN. AHAHAHA.
What jewelry do you wear? Umm.. this one bracelet. :)
Are you eating? No..
Do you eat the stems of broccolli? YESSS! BEST PART. :D
Makeup? Nope
Virgin? YEAHH. ULTRA VIRGIN!
Would you ever have plastic surgery? Nope
What do you wear to bed? Pyjamas or random clothes.. LOL
Have you ever done anything illegal? YEAH!!!! PIRATED DVDS COS I'M ASAIN
Can you roll your tongue? Yahhhhh
Pluck your eyebrows? I tried on one hair.. once.. LOL
What kind of watch(es) do you wear? I don't have a watch
Abortion? NO. BAD, BAD, BAD. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. :(
Hair color? Black
Future child’s name? Don't know yet. :D
Do you snore? Yes.. when i'm really tired.. WATCH OUT GUYS. AHAHAHAHA.
If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go? Mm.. i wanna go to London. Hot guys with hot accents. Hell yessssssssss. AND AMERICA.. CALIFORNIA.. SKATER BOYS. AHAHAHAHA. (L)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No.. that was so 2319237112073 years ago.
If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Scream
Gold or silver? Silver
Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Errr.. don't know. :S
Beach, city, or country? Umm.. BEACH. :D
Who was the last person you touched? Wouldn't you like to know.. MYSELF.
Where do you eat? At home.. (L)
When’s the last time you cried? Don't know. :S
Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Err.. No. AHAHAHAHAHA.
Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Yeahh! :D I'd dress so hot as a guyyyyy.
Ever been involved with the police? Umm.. don't think so.
Believe in Santa? Ahahaha, you must be kidding.
Do you talk in your sleep? I did once.. i think.
Beach or pool BEACH!
Can you cross your eyes? LOL.. nope
What’s your favorite song at the moment? Err.. don't have one. :S
Window seat or aisle? AISLE
Ever met any famous bands/singers/actors? Nope
Do you feel that you’ve ever had a truly successful relationship? Neverrr!
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I just grab it// and eat it. LOL
Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah.. ?
Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted? Yeah, why not? @_@"
How long does your shower last? Very long.. i am definitely killing the environment!
Do you drive stick? I can't drive. 8)
Cake or ice cream? ICE CREAM.. ;)
What time do you get up? Pretty early nowadays.. 6:30
Have you ever given money to a bum? Yep. :)
When was your first crush? Pre school.. this guy named Michael. Yeah, i still remember. LOL
Where do you wish you were? Umm.. i'm fine where i am now. :)
Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I don't think so.. LOL
Ever been given a ring? Yeah, i bought a ring and i paid for it, then the shopkeeper gave it to me. LOL
Longest relationship? Err.. N/A
Last gift you received: Mm.. this necklace from my mummy
Last sport you played? LOL, BOWLING!
Things you spend a lot of money on? Food?
Where do you live? In a house :D
High school you attend(ed): Hurlstone
Last wedding attended: Not sure
Favorite fast food restaurant: Err.. DON'T HAVE ONE. :D
Where do you work: N/A
Can you cook? Nope
Most hated food: Umm.. don't really hate food.. LOL
Can you sing? No
Last concert attended: N/A
Favorite Nonalcoholic drink: Water!
Favorite Alcoholic drink: N/A
Current Crush?I have a lot.. but i'd rather not name them. LOL
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!


60 Questions People Don't Ask Survey
When's the last time you ran? Umm.. not very long ago?
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Umm.. no. :(
What are you dreading right now? Camp actually.. LOL
Do you celebrate 420? Wahh? No? LOL
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Umm.. i don't think so.. sometimes.
Who last grabbed your ass? Not sure
Have you ever been on your school's track team? No.
Do you own a pair of Converse? Yeah
Did you copy and paste this survey? LOL, YEP.
Do you eat raw cookie dough? Umm.. when i make it.. ahahaha
Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Yes
Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? Of course. The radio ruins a lot of things.
Do you watch Trading Spaces? Nope
How do you eat oreos? YEAH!! :D
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Yes.. ahaha
Are you cocky? Nope
Could you live without a computer? Sadly.. NO
Do you wear your shoes in the house? No
Who or what sleeps with you? Me, myself and i. Ahahaha
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? I think i just knew he wasn't real. LOL
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? 4
What do you do when you're sad? Listen to metal and pretend i'm happy
Who would you call first if you won the lottery? ZHANGY :D
Last time you saw your best friend? I have a lot of best friends..
Are you in high school? YEP
What jewelry are you wearing? Bracelet
Is anyone on your bad side now? Nope, not anymore.. :$
What's the first thing you do when you get online? I go on facebook.. :S
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Nah
How do most people spell your name? :( Sometimes people spell it Kristy, Christy, maybe even Kristie.. SOMETIMES CHRISTINE, SOMETIMES CHRISTINA. D: Someone spelt it Chrissy once.. :,( IT'S CHRISTIE. ARGH.
Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? I have no boyfriend/girlfriend.. LOL. BUT YES. I'd wear my IMAGINARY boyfriend/girlfriend's clothes! :D
Where do you work? Nowhere
What are you doing tomorrow? Packing for camp, tutor homework.. and i need to go to Woolworths :D
Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? Hell no
Favorite name for a girl? Christie
Favorite name for a boy? Bob
Will you keep your last name when you get married? Yes, Duong is sexy.
When was the last time you left your house? This morning.
Do you return your cart? Yeah! :D :D
Do you have a dishwasher? No. :)
What noise do you hear? I hear music
Would you survive in prison? No.. LOL.
Who is the youngest in your family? My brudahhhh
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack? I don't know.. probably me. LOL. I remember year seven camp. Oh god, i packed so much.
Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Yep, this dumb ass guy who keeps posting empty stuff on my wall. IDIOTTT!!!!!!!
What's the last thing you purchased? A kebab
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? No
What brand are your pants right now? Brandless :D
Ever been to Georgia (the state)? Nope
What irritates you most on the internet? Ads!
What brand is your digital camera? Sony
Do you watch movies with your parents? Yep (L)
What song best describes your life right now? Err.. LEMME FIND ONE!!! :D Thinking Positive -Hello Kelly.. ? LOL
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? YES, DISNEY PRINCESS.. SMELLS LIKE BUBBLEGUM. :D
Are you taking college classes right now? No?
Do you like sushi? Yeahhh!
Do you get your hair cut every month? Nope
Do you go online everyday? :$
Will you pass this survey on to 5 people? No
AND ANOTHERRRRRRRRRRRR!


Where were you 3 hours ago? Somewhere
Who are you in love with? Nobody
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? BLACK. :D
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yep
Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
Have you ever been searched by the cops? No :D
When is the last time you drove out of town? Err.. a while ago
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No way!
Are you hot? Yah :( WAIT.. WHICH HOT? IF IT'S THE ATTRACTIVE HOT THEN NO. LOL
What was the last thing you had to drink? Milo
What are you wearing right now? Pyjamas
Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don't own a car
How often do you remember your dreams? Half
When is the last time you ran? I forget now.. LOL
What is the last sporting even you watched? UFC.. AHAHAHA
What is your favorite animal? DON'T HAVE A FAVOURITE :)
What is your dream vacation? Londonnnnn!
Last person's house you were in? Umm.. Neughbour's
Worst injury you've ever had? I don't think i've had anything serious..
Have you narrowly avoided a fatal accident? I think so
Do you miss anyone right now? Not really
What do you wear to bed? PYJAMASSSS
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My seductive eyes.. lmao
What are your plans for tonight? SLEEP!
Who is the last person you sent a Myspace message or comment to? Michelle.. i haven't gone on Myspace for ages.
Next trip you are going to take? Collaroy :(
Were you on the honor roll student in school? HAHAHA.. no, i never will be
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope
Do you sing in front of the mirror? No
Where is your best friend? At home
How is your best friend? I dunno.. i think they're fine
Do you have a tan? Au naturale
What are you listening to right now? This Is The End - The Maine
Do you collect anything? No
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Errr.. i don't like to associate with those people. :D
Last time you were stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never!
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Always
What does your last text message say? I'd rather not say..
Do you like hot sauce? Yep!
Last time you took a shower? Umm.. a few hours ago
Do you need to do laundry? I never do laundry. I'm horrible.
What's your heritage? Viettttt
Are you someone's best friend? I think so. :D
Are you rich? Nope :(
What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.. zZ
First thing you'd do if you won the power ball? SCREAMMMM!
How do you flush the toilet in public? OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you wear your seat belt? YEP.. except for that time i forgot to put one on during ag. LOL
I'm gonna stop now.. i'll do some more tomorrow. AHAHAHAHA.