wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 30, 2009 // 4:26 PM

Okay, i haven't blogged for a WHOLE WEEK. LOL. That's like a million years ago. Just 7 days but still. It feels like forever. A lot has happened since i've been away. Hmmm.. lets recount today first. :D

Our group is officially doing Kris Kringle. Vivian put names in Genevieve's hairy hat. Ahahaha. Yeahhh. I kinda wrecked it a few times by telling everybody mine.. BUT.. I HAD A CRAPPY ONE. LOL. Now i have the crappiest of the lot. Okay, not really. Cos i know what to buy them. :D I'm curious about who got me. That'd be bad for them cos.. well.. i don't really want anything at the moment. Ahaha. I WONDER WHO HAS ME. I JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL.. ERMM.. well. Whenever. Wait, we don't put our names on it, right? Oh yeah, we don't ANONYMOUSE. LOL!!! I LOVE ARTHUR. Best show ever. 'Anonymouse' is Binky's attempt of spelling anonymous i think? LOL!!!! (L)

What else.. i glazed my teapot during art and digital media was a bludge. We didn't do anything at all. LOL. I edited this eye but failed.. ahahaha. I full stressed out about getting my report during the year assembly but we didn't get it so.. it was good. I don't wanna get it. I failed english, for sure. :( Blehhhhhhh!

I owe Shivani $1.50 and.. i need to make 3 birthday cards, 3 presents. Oh my. D: So many things to do.. LOL. Not really.. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE MRS CAVANAGH DOESN'T LIKE ME. BUT I'M SO LOVABLE.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

CAMP
(mainly just the cabin)
















Camp was just really fun. Our cabin was awesome. :D Yeah, that's it. I can't be bothered blogging anymore. I'll blog again tomorrow. LOL. TATAAAA!