wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 25, 2009 // 10:04 PM

Stolen off Genevieve.

1. What's harder, looking into someone's eyes telling them something, or looking into someone's eyes whilst they're telling you something?
I would say the first one. I'd probably stumble over my words. LOL.

2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
Umm.. NO ONE CLEANED THE BATHROOM FLOOR.. AHAHAHA. Okay, i wasn't really angry but.. it was gross.

3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
Family, definitely.

4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Umm.. I don't know. UMMMMMM.. TO FINALLY GET VANS. D: OR NEW SHOES.. :(

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
UMMM.. interesting. I'd say... LOVE. You can have trust anytime.

6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog?
OH MAH GAD, SAVE THE BLOODY DOG. LOL. I don't want to be a murderer!

7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
LOL, YES. AHAHAHAHAHA. >:D

8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
I don't know.. :\

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yeah! LOL, i go around slapping people's butts. >:D

10. Does sex = love?
ROFLMAO, MC FILES REPRESENT YO! LOL

11. Are you old fashioned?
Not really.. kinda.. OKAY. TAKE THAT BACK. NOT REALLY. AHAHAHA.

12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
Yeah! PENISES ARE UGLY. LOL

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
You don't love them back. YOU'LL SEE THEIR HEART SHATTER. NOOOO!

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
Food, oh mah gad. Food is mah lyf. LOL

15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Never.. LOL.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
Umm.. lets see. I dunno. Manned up at the right time.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
My mummy.. ahehehe. :)

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't even have to be mouth to mouth. You know today is the day CPR was invented or something. I KNOW HOW TO DO CPR. THE GUY ON THE TV TOLD ME. LOL.

19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
I don't know. If i let go of my grandma, then my family would hate me but the baby has a chance to live. But if i let go of the baby, then.. i just ended a life really.. :| NEITHER. I'M NOT EVER GONNA DO THAT.. SO SHUT UP. LOL

20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
Errr.. two days ago. MY MOTHER.

21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
Errr.. what? Oh, yeah. NO. I don't know. I'd probably be too depressed to care about anything anymore.

22. What do you do with your remaining days?
Do something i've never been brave enough to do. HUG A RANDOM HOT GUY.
CHRISTIE: -HUGS-
GUY: ERRR..
CHRISTIE: I'M DYING, IT'S OKAY!
GUY: OKAY! -HUGS-

23. Would you be afraid?
I've always been afraid so i don't think it'd change.

AND AGAIN. (I REALLY LIKE SURVEYS.. AHAHAHA)

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Mah bodyyy.. LMAO

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Umm.. don't have a favourite?

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
KISSED LIKE LIP TO LIP? Yeah, for sure. I'D KISS NOTHING.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Not really.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I'm feeling fineeeeeee! :D

6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
The face of Ronald McDonald.. LOL

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Not sure.. i was texting someone. Ahehehe.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Umm.. yeah! :D

9. What are you craving right now?
Milo.

10. Do you floss?
Nah, i'm dirty. LOL

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Soup.. ?

12. Are you emotional?
Yeah, at times.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Nope.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lickity lick.

15. Do you like your hair?
Yah, when it's clean.

16. Do you like yourself?
Eww, no. I LOVE MYSELF. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No, what a waste of time. LOL

18. What are you listening to right now?
Weathered - The Dangerous Summer

20. Would you go sky diving?
Omg, i'd be really scared.. D:

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Umm.. i'm not sure if i've ever had that before.. LOL

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Nope.

23. Do you rent movies often?
No.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
No. :D

25. How many countries have you visited?
1.. VIETNAM. :D

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yeah. LOL, it failed. :)

27. Ever been on a train?
OF COURSEEEE!

28. Brown or white eggs?
White.. ? Well, that'd be like a duck egg or something so brown. LOL

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yahhh.

30. Do you use chap stick?
I'M ACTUALLY ALLERGIC I THINK. MY LIPS INFLAME. AHAHAHA!!!!!!

31. Do you own a gun?
Yeah, shoots pee at you!

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, but it's not right.. LOL

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Nobody. Not going anywhere. :)

34. Are you too forgiving?
I think so.

35. Ever been in love?
Don't think so.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I dunno.. going to school like they should?

37. Ever have cream puffs?
But what's a cream puff? It sounds so cute. :D

38. Last time you cried?
Not recently! Ahahahaha. :D

39. What was the last question you asked?
Errr. I don't remember, really. LOL.

40. Favorite time of the year?
HAPPY TIMES.. LOL

41. Do you have any tattoos?
One day.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No, Ashton Kutcher? YEAH!!

44. Ever walked into a wall?

I walked into a pole while texting.. LOL

45. Favorite color?
Don't have one. I'm not colour-cist.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeah. ;D

47. Is your hair curly?
No.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
The Rocket Summer.. forgot the album name. LOL

49. Do looks matter?
Yeah, of course.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Not really. :S

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yep. :)

53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on?
Yeah.. lol

54. Can you handle the truth?
Yeahhhh. ;D

55. Do you have good vision?
GLASSES. 8)

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Errr.. not really.. i think. :S

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not much anymore.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Anna G LOL

59. What are you wearing?
Pyjamassss

60.What is your favorite animal?
OWLSSS.. HOOTHOOOT

61. Where was your default picture taken?

I stole it off a blog. :D

62. Can you hula hoop?
YEAHHHHH.

63. Do you have a job?
I want one. OMG, MY WISHLIST. :(

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Ummmm.. can't say. LOL

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I don't think so.


I BLOGGED A MILLION TIMES TODAY. AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh well. :) This was from ages ago. I forgot to publish it. :\