wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 19, 2009 // 8:38 PM



Well, i haven't really blogged properly in like a few days. So long, ehhh? Just like mahh penisssss! ;)

Mm.. so camp is in a few days. Not really as excited as everyone else. LOL. It better be good.. or.. i'll.. i dunno. AHAHAHAHA. I need to make a list on things to buy. There's not much really. I jsut an excuse to go shopping.

- THE SHOESSSS
- FOOOOOOOOD
- BIKINI BOTTOMS.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA $2 AT TIGHTROPE.. lol
- Errrr.. that's pretty much it.. ROFLMAO.

Seriously, i can't be bothered blogging. Nothing really to blog about, is there? Umm.. i lost 2 marks for my tractor test. Pshhh, not like i need the seat belt anyways.. and i can jump off the tractor cos i wannna! JEEEZZZZ, deduct 2 marks off me just for that! LOL.

What else hasss happenedddd? OHH YEAHH. Vivian full slapped me and she left a mark. I never left you a mark! :( -sigh-

I'm gonna do my homework now before Mrs Cavanagh touches my hair again.