wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 19, 2009 // 1:36 PM

From Genevieve.


THIS YEAR

Awww, how nice. COME TALK TO ME GUYS.. AHAHAHAHA. I don't bite.. but i do lick. I'M KIDDING. LOL.




Yeah, so.. like i said. I found some new bands. Okay, not really. I downloaded a few albums.. ahahaha. I haven't listened to everything yet. Ohhhh, i just downloaded Dananananaykroydnew album? Their name is so goddamn long and hard to spell, i had to copy and paste from iTunes.. LOL. I posted an awesome video before.. full colourful and like.. reminded me of drugs. Crazyyy and colourful. Ahahaha. I didn't actually have any songs by then.. till now. This is boring. You know what else is kinda boring? We The Kings? All of their songs sound the same.. maybe. I don't know. Maybe i'm just getting bored of them. Their new album isn't really mind blowing.. Mehh, time to find some mind blowing music. :D

OH MY GOSH. Okay, the year ends in.. 12 days? I hate it when the year ends.. and when i come back to school i always write the wrong date. So bloody annoying. Ah, all the memories i've had this year. :,) How nice. :)

YOU KNOW WHAT'D BE FUN?! TO SEND SOME LETTERS. OHHHHHHHH!!! LOL. I think i might do that. ;D I need to remember to buy a Christmas card to send to one of my neighbours. Awww, they're so nice. They send us a card every single year AND!!!! THEY ACTUALLY.. SEND IT.. STAMP AND ALL!!!! WE'RE JUST A HOUSE APART TOO.. AHAHAHAHA.. we deliver ourselves.. cos.. we're asian. :D