wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 27, 2009 // 5:28 PM



There's nothing really to blog about today. I went to Campbelltown mall.. it was kinda boring. Oh, but i learnt something interesting today. I like Glee. AHAHAHAHA. Oh. My. Gosh. Finn is.. mm.. i used to think he was fat but he's just buff. Ahahaha. I like Artie. HIS PENIS STILL WORKS EVEN THOUGH HE'S PARALYSED. AHAHAHA! That's nice. :)

I need to get a life. I don't even have a goddamn hobby.. it's pretty sad really. :( MMM.. Hey. I think i've already said this before. Yeah.. i have. Wow, i've run out of things to say. Mmm.. :\

My hips are wider. Bloody hell. I DON'T WANT A GODDAMN BABY NOW. FAR OUTTTT.. I don't wanna out grow my jeans. THEN I HAVE TO GET NEW ONES!!!! Arghh.. you know.. this whole time.. i don't button the top button and just put a belt on top?! Yeah.. MY HIPS ARE THAT FAT. USUALLY.. I HAVE EPIC WEDGIES. LIKE, WORSE THAN USUAL. Sucks balls.

You know what else sucks balls? Holidays.. like.. when you're at home.. ARGH. DSJSDHFKASHDFSA. I need a hobby. -_- I'm gonna Google some right now.. i'll make a list.

- Beatboxing (Mm.. oh yes)
- Belly dancing (AWESOME)
- Bicycling (AHAHAHA.. MM.. MY WHEELS DIED)
- Button Collecting (Yeah.. great)
- CLOUD WATCHING (WOOOO!!!)
- Digital photography (Crappy camera.. ahaha)
- Going to movies (IS THAT EVEN A HOBBY?!)
- Learning An Instrument (Too lazy.. D:)
- Magic (HELL YES.. ROFLMAO)
- People watching (That's like.. stalking, right? LOL)
- Skateboarding (Maybe.. just have to find a board)
- SMOKING PIPES (I'LL BE SO BAD ASS LOOKING!!!!)
- TETRIS (MMM..)
- Tombstone Rubbing (Rubbing sounds dirty.. i don't know why :S)
- Urban Exploration (That soudns cool.. i don't know what that is though)

Yeah.. WORLD'S LARGEST LIST OF HOBBIES HERE. Hmm.. ahahaha.. SUCH AWESOME THINGS TO CHOOSE FROM. I LIKE BELLY DANCING THE BEST.. AHAHAHHA.. SEXY.

OH WAIT.. something funny happened today. DO I LOOK LIKE A SLUT? DO I? DOOOOO IIIIII?!!??!! I was with my aunty and family friend's baby. This old lady asked my aunt.. 'are you the grandmother?' WHAT THE HELL?! DO I LOOK LIKE A TEENAGE MOTHER TO YOU.. JUST COS I LOOK A LITTLE CRAZY, I'M NO SLUT. D: I was a little offended. :S I can pass as a slut.. great.