wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 12, 2010 // 8:55 PM



Today i went to Parra. Mhmm. Only bought a calender, plain white shirt and leads. I bought two shirts from Myer but my mum told me to return them. Ah. It was from Dangerfield. 2 for $50. Nothing interesting really. I bought a bottle of water as well from Cotton On. I only bought it cos the guy serving me was nice and it was for charity. Ahahaha. I SAW WENDY AND FULLED SCREAMED.. BUT THEN.. she didn't hear me so i called her a fat crap. SHE DIDN'T HEAR THAT.. DID SHE?! LOL. ;D

LIZA CHAO'S IS TOMORROW. I'll probably get to danica's house at 9:30.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.. she won't even be awake but still.. i'll go look for her diary while she's asleep. Woo! I wonder what juicy gossip i will discover. >:D I GOTTA DEVISE MY PARTY PLAYLIST. Okay. I can't be bothered. BRING YOUR IPODS!

OH. GUESS WHAT?! I cut my cuticles. AHAHAHAHA. I didn't even know what cuticles were before. So i was really confused. :S MM.. THERE'S NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT. D: