wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 23, 2010 // 2:56 PM



GUESS WHAT?! I DELETED MY FORMSPRING AGAIN. :D OH.And i was reading for like.. 3 hours straight.. or four. :D Well, not straight but still. I was reading for 4 hours. I have a lot of dandruff. I was full shaking my head.. THEN BOOM. DANDRUFF. IT'S FUN FINDING DANDRUFF.. AHAHAHA. ;D I WAS WATCHING THE HAITI THING TOO.. BUT THEN.. BOOM! IT STOPED FOR SOME STUPID FISHING SHOW!!! And i full raged. Ahahaha.

I kinda went crazy yesterday as you may have noticed. LOL. There's nothing to do so i'm gonna go play tetris now. Tataaaa!