wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 4, 2010 // 4:29 PM



I came across this after researching about shoes. Okay, it was vegan shoes... ahahahaha.



Poor mummies. :\ The shoes are okay. Ahahaha. I think these are sold at Platypus shoes.

YESSSSSSSS, i'm going to the park later. Time for some bad ass photography. Omg, i planned on going to Cabra/Livo with Wendy and Marge but.. NOOOOO. MY MUM WANTS TO GO IMAX. NOOOOO. I kinda raged at her yesterday. Not really.. I RAGED IN MY MIND. I IMAGINED KICKING HER IN THE FACE. I'd never actually do that. I'd full regret it later when i have a black eye. LOL. Anyways, there's a few things to watch. Avatar seems good but it's sold out till Saturday. Oh man. -_- So i don't know if i'm going tomorrow.. D: NOOOO. Ah.

I'm on Myspace.. and reading about vegan facts. Ahahaha, reminds me of the old days. LOL. WELL, TATAAAAAA!

Oh, the pictures above are bit depressing and dull. Here. :)




Oh yeah. This was interesting. :D







HEY, THESE ARE VEGAN. They're.. canvas. Yeahhhh. MMHMM.. GOTTA BE OUTTA THE BOX. PLAIDDDDD BABY. ;D AND SEEN ON BAND HERO.. cool.. ahahaha.

GOING FOR REAL NOW.. BYE! ;D