wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 3, 2010 // 4:59 PM




I just scared my dad away cos i'm so DEAD AND DIVINE. AHAHAHAHAHA. GET IT? You probably don't. Never mind.

So, i finally got my 10000 views. About time guys. Now i seem like i'm at least among the COOL BLOGGERS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cos you know, they usually don't have 100 views. YOU KNOW WHAT? MY BLOG HAS MORE VIEWS THAN MY BEBO. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

My mum threw my stockings out. They had holes in them. I like making holes.. it's addctive.. just like PICKING YOUR NOSE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. JUST CAN'T GET YOUR FINGER OUTTA THERE.. can't you... ahahaha. I FEEL SO ALONEEEEEE. Mm.. the victorious feeling of getting out that killer booger. Anyways.. i went really off topic. Yeah. AND RIPPED STOCKINGS HAVE STARTED TO BECOME COOL. OH MAN. WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY SLUTTY SHORTS?! The slutty shorts are the shorts i made from Margaret's pants. D: They're really short and slutty. Well.. to me they are.. if worn alone. :( EVERYONE WOULD SEE MY SEXY ASS. NO ONE WOULD WANT THAT.. AHAHAHA.

I watched this thing on DUGONGS on abc3 today. AH!!! DUGONGS ARE SO COOL AND CUTE!!!! AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! SAVE THE MANITEES. (HH)

Dear ?,

HI, YOU MIGHT'VE SEEN

ME AROUND. GUESS

WHAT? You're not nice

and even i don't like you.

Hating is a very hard thing

for me. That just shows

how much of horrible person you are. SO, suck

some testicles. If you can

get any. Ha. Ha. :) YOU

DON'T DESERVE TO LIKE

CHEESE. DIE. I almost

forgot. I HOPE THE BED

BUGS BITE YOU. MHMM.