wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 7, 2010 // 9:04 PM



MY DESKTOP IS COOL AND I HAVE NO LIFE. AHAHAHAHA.

I'm really bored so i have decided to blog about.. anything.

Wow, my nose is really oily at the moment. Danica says i have a ball on my nose. That's what i get for being asian. :( I remember when my skin used to be crystal clear. Maybe the secret was THE SPLIT. Ah. I miss my split. All models have splits.. but they're all hottie hot hotties.

I like models. I remember the first time i saw Miranda Kerr, it was on a Portmans ad. I think that was when i had my first in-my-mind orgasm. She. Is. Effing. Hot. What the hell is she doing with Portmans!? I TOTALLY KNEW SHE WAS GONNA BE FAMOUS. I even told my mum but she told me to shut up. Ahahahaha. :,(

OMG. I wanna have a real birthday party this year. A real one. Not some crappy one at some crappy bowling ally. Ahahaha.

I'm bored now.. so i give up on this.. talk about random stuff.. thing.. ahahaha.